• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Ethnic Im talking to a really attractive woman

ullzzangincel

world defying divine source
Too bad she lives in turkemenistan lmfao. She is extremely good looking and looks exactly like a famous chinese idol.
We are going to meet in istanbul when the virus lets up possibly. There is one slight problem. Her home city is literally fake, almost no one lives there and the whole place is run by an extremely delusional HAPA subhuman. I am worried she will ghost me if she gets imprisoned or some shit. Should I run green card game on her and make her my official wife? She is 26 and prime age for marriage and seems really into me. @Turkcel @xhanz @bittercurry @Bobbu flay

@Comrade Tyger @Comrade Dang DO you support this?

Last edited:

sin

UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin
Im talking to a really attractive woman
1595240487127.png

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
:facepalm:

marry her by all means, but please don't have kids

ullzzangincel

world defying divine source
Im talking to a really attractive woman
massive cope. I am worried if I take her to the US she will cheat on me or some shit from getting influenced by toxic western degeneracy. I think my family will be ok with her living with me till I get a job and move out.

Ares

Your Itis' and Mom's DesirešŸ’šŸŽ
massive cope. I am worried if I take her to the US she will cheat on me or some shit from getting influenced by toxic western degeneracy. I think my family will be ok with her living with me till I get a job and move out.

PurplePumpkinCherry

Ethnic Slayer
She will cuck you instantly upon seeing a 6'3ft Nordic Demi-god.

Your only choice is to live in her backward shit hole of a country.

Turkcel

Joke
Cool but is she real? Turkmenistan and istanbul are far away