there’s no opener that can make you standout with these numbers of suitors
a ”match” is not a match anymore

only a girl writing you first is a match

true

Abominari

Kafkaesque
Oldcels
I can’t objectively rate black women either, don’t worry

In conclusion, I'm inherently racist and can't rate black girls objectively.

View attachment 51695
It's not that you're racist and can't rate black girls. The vast majority of back girls are ugly as fuck. Charcoal black skin is a looks killer so is their wiry bush like hair that can't grow past their neck and can't lay down on their head. They also have God awful bones.

SebastianMM

@BEBE is my forum-oneitis
Truecels
It's not that you're racist and can't rate black girls. The vast majority of back girls are ugly as fuck. Charcoal black skin is a looks killer so is their wiry bush like hair that can't grow past their neck and can't lay down on their head. They also have God awful bones.
Yeah, I see what you mean.

I found the second chick to be way hotter than the first, found out she's half black/half white.

Andy Bernard

Slayer
Black females have hyper feminine facial structure. Their bones are very well developed for females because African features are very soft.

swaggyp1

Fan de Juanacita Valentina Restrepo Rubio
HQNP
Black females have hyper feminine facial structure. Their bones are very well developed for females because African features are very soft.
Do you think tribal women can be hotties