ugliest

King of Chads
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
13,040
Reputation
12
lmao2pl8 said:
Take some MDMA and tell me serotonin is a meme.

Shooting MDMA is 10x more pleasurable than shooting meth/coke/whatever, and it's because it releases tons of SEROTONIN, whereas meth/coke release little to no serotonin, mostly dopamine/norepinephrine.

Dopamine just makes you feel good, you feel good but empty, whereas serotonin makes you feel good AND genuinely happy, content with the world, you feel like everything is perfect and okay. 

And of course we're talking here only about the "feel good" aspect of those neurotransmitters. In reality serotonin affects thousands of different things in your body, so saying it's a meme is absolutely retarded.
No, no and no.

Mdma makes you feel good because of loads of dopamine. Coupled with serotonin. SSRIs give you more serotonin yet feel like SHIT.

Coke releases A LOT of serotonin and meth even more.

Also jfl at shooting mdma. Jfl at shooting anything except test or heroin. What a waste of scar tissue.

Its not serotonin that gives you the mdma high, its dopamine + serotonin.

Also jfl at thinking norepinephrine gives you any high worth mentioning. Norepinephrine stimulates body while dopamine stimulates brain. You dont get high from a frickimg epinephrine. You become a jiterry anxious MESS.

Caffeine raises much more norepinephrine than it does dopamine. Tell me how high does it make you? Lol.

It can get you high because you will be at the top of the building wanting to kill yourself from fear and shaking at doses over 2000mg.

Also you have a lot of epinephrine in otc asthma inhalers. Take that and tell me how you high you are.

Dopamine is a GOD
Serotonin is good ONLY WITH dopamine. Serotonin alone will make you suicidal !
Epinephrine with some dopamine = coffee.
Epinephrine with dopamine and serotonine = meth.

Pure epinephrine = anti asthma medication.
[hr]
Ithere is also another stimulant that affects body REALLY hard. Little to no brain effect.

It is cortisol. Its in corticolsteroids, our most potent anti inflammatory drugs.
 

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,430
Reputation
999
ForgotMyName said:
good thread; repped




60 YEARS OF NEUROENDOCRINOLOGY: The hypothalamo-prolactin axis
https://europepmc.org/articles/PMC4515538

cliffs: dopamine desensitization = prolactincels = lowTcels = leptincel

cliffs of cliffs:



ps: @comethazine 's "just read an endocrinology book" theory confirmed

pps: take the glycine pill

ppps: 
[video=youtube]
Hold on, what does this mean exactly?

cliffs: dopamine desensitization = prolactincels 
 

lmao2pl8

Coper
Joined
Oct 20, 2017
Messages
917
Reputation
1
dopamine inhibits the release of prolactin
[hr]
ugliest said:
Serotonin is good ONLY WITH dopamine. Serotonin alone will make you suicidal !
True
 

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,430
Reputation
999
Yes I understand that dopamine inhibit release of prolactin, but do  dopamine desensitization cause high(er) prolactin?
 

ugliest

King of Chads
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
13,040
Reputation
12
RealRob said:
ForgotMyName said:
good thread; repped




60 YEARS OF NEUROENDOCRINOLOGY: The hypothalamo-prolactin axis
https://europepmc.org/articles/PMC4515538

cliffs: dopamine desensitization = prolactincels = lowTcels = leptincel

cliffs of cliffs:



ps: @comethazine 's "just read an endocrinology book" theory confirmed

pps: take the glycine pill

ppps: 
[video=youtube]
Hold on, what does this mean exactly?

cliffs: dopamine desensitization = prolactincels 
As @lmao2pl8 wrotr in his post above, dopamine inhibits prolactin. Low dopamine causes parkinskon disease as well as gyno on deca(for roidecels).

You can use cabergoline/bromocriptine while on deca(or tren) but they are specialized meds for parkinsons and only increase dopamine in certain areas so that a user doesnt get addicted(thats why then dont even feel good, hell those srugs feel like shit despite raising dopamine).

OR you can keep injecting high dopamine roids like test + drink a lot of coffee and dopaminemax. Both will keep you save from prolactin if you roiding with deca.

Also depressedcels you need dopamine. Test osterone will give you LOADS of dopamine and is relatively safe.

Exercise will give you a good amount of dopamine too.
[hr]
RealRob said:
Yes I understand that dopamine inhibit release of prolactin, but do  dopamine desensitization cause high(er) prolactin?
Desintization just means that you have been exposes to big chunks of something.

If you are used to taking a gram od heroin a day, half a gram wont do you much while a non user would get dangerously high at that amount.

Same with anything else.
 

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,430
Reputation
999
Yes, but does the mere fact u have desensitized urself of dopamine, increase prolactin?
 

ugliest

King of Chads
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
13,040
Reputation
12
RealRob said:
Yes, but does the mere fact u have desensitized urself of dopamine, increase prolactin?
Nope. It cannot increase amount of prolactin. However it can increase the potency of that same amount of prolactin.

But you shouldnt worry about it. Your prolactin wont be high unless you are high bodyfat, high e, use deca, or have low dopamine.

Drink your coffee/caffeine pills, exercise, inject T and dont get fat and prolaxtin can only DREAM of affecting you negatively with so many dopamine around.
 
Joined
Jan 28, 2018
Messages
5,623
Reputation
3
ugliest said:
RealRob said:
Yes, but does the mere fact u have desensitized urself of dopamine, increase prolactin?
Nope. It cannot increase amount of prolactin. However it can increase the potency of that same amount of prolactin.

But you shouldnt worry about it. Your prolactin wont be high unless you are high bodyfat, high e, use deca, or have low dopamine.

Drink your coffee/caffeine pills, exercise, inject T and dont get fat and prolaxtin can only DREAM of affecting you negatively with so many dopamine around.
isn't desensitization the downregulation of dopamine and dopamine receptors(D2)?

if yes, then how isn't it affecting the prolactin levels? won't it affect the short loop feedback(see pic)?


 

ugliest

King of Chads
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
13,040
Reputation
12
ForgotMyName said:
ugliest said:
Nope. It cannot increase amount of prolactin. However it can increase the potency of that same amount of prolactin.

But you shouldnt worry about it. Your prolactin wont be high unless you are high bodyfat, high e, use deca, or have low dopamine.

Drink your coffee/caffeine pills, exercise, inject T and dont get fat and prolaxtin can only DREAM of affecting you negatively with so many dopamine around.
isn't desensitization the downregulation of dopamine and dopamine receptors(D2)?

if yes, then how isn't it affecting the prolactin levels? won't it affect the short loop feedback(see pic)?


Dopamine inhibits production of prolactin.

This is how you get disentisized by fopamine or by anythi g else.

Dopamime goes to its receptor. Cool. Its effects start.

More dopamine goes to receptors. Woah, look at these bunch, lets create more receptors for these fellas.

Even more dopamine goes to receptors. Build more place for this fellas !

Good job, now you have a lot of dopamine receptors. Prolactin is killed in its tracks, good job.

Now lets say you lay off the drugs, exercise and dopamine production goes down.

"Hey dopamine we are waiting for you"- receptors say.

But only few dopamine molecules come filling leta say 10% of receptors leaving 90% empty.

You are officialy desintesized.

90% empty receptors say "okay, no dopamine, lets get Depressed, lazy and lets produce that PROLACTIN boooy".

You are now in the alley suckin' some dick for a shot of meth or cocaine because all those unused recwptora are wrecking a havoc on your body for being unfullfilled.

As the number of receptors decrease, you will become more sensitive to it and you will feel better.

However, one thing remains, MEMORIES.

You remember being high and you get back to shooting dope and process repeats.
 
Joined
Jan 28, 2018
Messages
5,623
Reputation
3
ugliest said:
ForgotMyName said:
isn't desensitization the downregulation of dopamine and dopamine receptors(D2)?

if yes, then how isn't it affecting the prolactin levels? won't it affect the short loop feedback(see pic)?


Dopamine inhibits production of prolactin.

This is how you get disentisized by fopamine or by anythi g else.

Dopamime goes to its receptor. Cool. Its effects start.

More dopamine goes to receptors. Woah, look at these bunch, lets create more receptors for these fellas.

Even more dopamine goes to receptors. Build more place for this fellas !

Good job, now you have a lot of dopamine receptors. Prolactin is killed in its tracks, good job.

Now lets say you lay off the drugs, exercise and dopamine production goes down.

"Hey dopamine we are waiting for you"- receptors say.

But only few dopamine molecules come filling leta say 10% of receptors leaving 90% empty.

You are officialy desintesized.

90% empty receptors say "okay, no dopamine, lets get Depressed, lazy and lets produce that PROLACTIN boooy".

You are now in the alley suckin' some dick for a shot of meth or cocaine because all those unused recwptora are wrecking a havoc on your body for being unfullfilled.

As the number of receptors decrease, you will become more sensitive to it and you will feel better.

However, one thing remains, MEMORIES.

You remember being high and you get back to shooting dope and process repeats.
wouldn't you have a change in number of prolactin receptors as well?
 

ugliest

King of Chads
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
13,040
Reputation
12
ForgotMyName said:
ugliest said:
Dopamine inhibits production of prolactin.

This is how you get disentisized by fopamine or by anythi g else.

Dopamime goes to its receptor. Cool. Its effects start.

More dopamine goes to receptors. Woah, look at these bunch, lets create more receptors for these fellas.

Even more dopamine goes to receptors. Build more place for this fellas !

Good job, now you have a lot of dopamine receptors. Prolactin is killed in its tracks, good job.

Now lets say you lay off the drugs, exercise and dopamine production goes down.

"Hey dopamine we are waiting for you"- receptors say.

But only few dopamine molecules come filling leta say 10% of receptors leaving 90% empty.

You are officialy desintesized.

90% empty receptors say "okay, no dopamine, lets get Depressed, lazy and lets produce that PROLACTIN boooy".

You are now in the alley suckin' some dick for a shot of meth or cocaine because all those unused recwptora are wrecking a havoc on your body for being unfullfilled.

As the number of receptors decrease, you will become more sensitive to it and you will feel better.

However, one thing remains, MEMORIES.

You remember being high and you get back to shooting dope and process repeats.
wouldn't you have a change in number of prolactin receptors as well?
Maybe you would. Im not certain to what extent the prolactin will rise.

This scenario usually never happens. It only happens in addiction.

When i answered to realrob i meant no change in prolactin because he keeps his dosages constant. He aint shooting gram of test now and 2 next week.
 

marty

Slayer
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
2,974
Reputation
1
I quit alcohol and caffeine and felt like shit for months.  Depressed and no energy, could barely get out of bed.  Suspected I was low on dopamine from post acute withdrawal.  Two weeks into L-tyrosine with vitamin B6 I feel better, not great but has made a significant difference.
 

ugliest

King of Chads
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
13,040
Reputation
12
marty said:
I quit alcohol and caffeine and felt like shit for months.  Depressed and no energy, could barely get out of bed.  Suspected I was low on dopamine from post acute withdrawal.  Two weeks into L-tyrosine with vitamin B6 I feel better, not great but has made a significant difference.
Wait it out boyo till the receptors go away. 

Also exercise and food are great dopamine releasers.
 

luke768

Normie
Joined
Feb 17, 2018
Messages
1,693
Reputation
0
ugliest said:
Porn, food, exercise, drugs, money, feeling good => all dopamine


Serotonin is a fucking meme.

Anybody who had sky high levels of serotonin from anti knows that this hormone is a fucking meme.

Tired, lazy, suicidal, sleepy, hungry => serotonin.

Yes it does some things similar to dopamine like hunger and sex drive but drive to live is KILLED with it while with dopamine drive is REBORN.

Dont sperg muh mdma made me feel best in my life. Even mdma the king of serotonin still has INSANE amounts of dopamine.

Average tablet of anti depressant like trazodone 150mg releases more serotonin than a tsblet of ecstasy/mdma. 


And what does it do? Make you hungry and depressed. Lol
[hr]
Also high serotonin will make you very suicidal(unless it comes with a lot of dopamine like mdma).



Also anxiety = too much questions unanswered.

Depression = too little dopamine.


Serotonin= a fucking JOKE.
Told you this weeks ago
Low serotonin is good.
 

ethmlethiqcel

Gigachad
Gorilla Crew
Joined
Feb 20, 2018
Messages
7,588
Reputation
208
ForgotMyName said:
good thread; repped




60 YEARS OF NEUROENDOCRINOLOGY: The hypothalamo-prolactin axis
https://europepmc.org/articles/PMC4515538

cliffs: dopamine desensitization = prolactincels = lowTcels = leptincel

cliffs of cliffs:



ps: @comethazine 's "just read an endocrinology book" theory confirmed

pps: take the glycine pill

ppps: 
[video=youtube]
:slowclap:
 
// Infolinks