• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I’m starting to believe personality matters more than looks (srs)

I have this one 5 foot 9 25% body fat friend and he’s a 4/10 facially yet he has been with a few 5/10 girls.

He’s confident AF,  low inhib happy go lucky kinda guy

Personality matters more than looks

What matters is that at 5'9 with high bf he doesn't DESERVE to be happy

• Banned
933 said:
What matters is that at 5'9 with high bf he doesn't DESERVE to be happy

My thinking exactly. He’s low IQ and super bluepilled, yet he does 10 times better than me

TheRealDeal

There's no girl i can not get
Masculinity Crew
Yea a 4 can become a 5 due to subjectivity nothing out of the ordinary

Killyourself

Banned
JBH (Just be happy) theory.

Nobody wants to be around sad cunts like us.

People gravitate towards happy people who make them laugh, who smile and are positive.

Damn I wish I was low inhib bluepilled fag.

• Banned
Killyourself said:

People gravitate towards happy people who make them laugh, who smile and are positive.

Yeah but it gets sexual

• Banned
straightcel_l said:
good brain =  everything

unfortunately you have a 0.01 percentile brain

That is true. I am very alien. My earliest memory of this is back when I was 8 this group of girls all called me a weirdo. I found social situations demanding and complex

Gran_Autismo

no-gmo
Autists
He knows he’s sub attractive so he’s uses personality to compensate 

Simple as that 

zombie

Rotting until the day I am actually dead
Rotters
I know an emo retard who treats everyone like shit and can barely keep any friends but still fuck girls sometimes

Face > Personality

Gran_Autismo said:
He knows he’s sub attractive so he’s uses personality to compensate 

Simple as that 

No. He thinks he’s GL af, he’s just low inhib blue pilled

zombie

Rotters
Killyourself said:

Do you actually believe all happy boys get pussy? Have you ever seen any video game event like cons or speedrun events? Full of happy incels doing their shit and the few who are not virgins are fucking trannies.

:tlol:

zombie said:
Killyourself said:

Do you actually believe all happy boys get pussy? Have you ever seen any video game event like cons or speedrun events? Full of happy incels doing their shit and the few who are not virgins are fucking trannies.

JBH + NT + LOW INHIB

Killyourself

Banned
zombie said:
tually believe all happy boys get pussy? Have you ever seen any video game event like cons or speedrun events? Full of happy incels doing their shit and the few who are not virgins are fucking trannies.

Maybe that's the keyword? People attending game events = nerd loser incels, not low inhib sociable happypilled normies.

Some woman perceive "gamers" as losers lmao and only small percentage of them are into games casually, uber small % are semi-hardcore gamers.

Well anyway how do you explain 5'9 25% fat fuck getting pussies? Unless OP overexaggerated.

Killyourself said:
zombie said:
tually believe all happy boys get pussy? Have you ever seen any video game event like cons or speedrun events? Full of happy incels doing their shit and the few who are not virgins are fucking trannies.

Maybe that's the keyword? People attending game events = nerd loser incels, not low inhib sociable happypilled normies.

Some woman perceive "gamers" as losers lmao and only small percentage of them are into games casually, uber small % are semi-hardcore gamers.

Well anyway how do you explain 5'9 25% fat fuck getting pussies? Unless OP overexaggerated.

I am not. I would post pics but i don’t wanna get doxed

zombie

Rotters
wannagotoheaven said:
zombie said:

JBH + NT + LOW INHIB

Personality cope + Personality cope + Personality cope

Killyourself said:
zombie said:

But wasn't "Just Be Happy Theory" about you only needing to be a happy boy to get pussy? But you need to be happy but also only like things that women do not see as nerdy losers?

Medjool

Regular
He probably had a good upbringing. I was spanked and that screwed up my brain chemistry. Made me neurotic non NT. Your friend probably had parents that played with him a lot and reinforced his confidence, never hit him.

WhatItIs

Joke
From what I’ve seen, looks are more important, but personality/mental/social issues are what causes inceldom and other problems in people’s lives.