• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I'm so out of touch with dating

smellysocks

Megastar
Can anyone who has actually dated in the last year weigh in?

The gyst im getting is that people do either of;
A) meet up off tinder for a 10 minute date (face interview) for coffee and either walk out and never speak again OR fuck right after and potentially start a relationship. Chads get the privilege of getting a netflix and chill invite Right off the bat and skip the face interview
B) mingle through social circles in a club and go fuck. Basically chads only so does not apply to us anyways
C) meet up off tinder and exchange snapchats. Send nudes and go fuck if she likes them. Basically again only applies to chads

So that leaves pretty much 3 main options for chads and one main option for subhumans - go for a 10 minute cuckold interview while she is not ovulating and having a mood swing that week from being used by chads and you might get a second date, next in line with all of the other queue of thirsty bozzos

If you are lucky you might have a small window of opportunity during college to fake NT and squeeE into a social circle but if you miss that chance its over

@"incelsneed2die"

Happy Rotter

Rotter
Talk on Tinder
Arrange to meet in the evening
Get drunk
Make sure she gets drunk
If she likes you, she will almost certainly suggest going back to hers (if not, invited her back to yours)
Go back to hers and smash

It's not ticket science brand
Some girls still want to maintain the illusion of being 'good girls', so will make you wait until date 2 or 3 before awing you to smash. Date 3 should involve going to hers / her coming to yours, without even going for drinks / food etc beforehand

Happy Rotter said:
Talk on Tinder
Arrange to meet in the evening
Get drunk
Make sure she gets drunk
If she likes you, she will almost certainly suggest going back to hers (if not, invited her back to yours)
Go back to hers and smash

It's not ticket science brand
Some girls still want to maintain the illusion of being 'good girls', so will make you wait until date 2 or 3 before awing you to smash. Date 3 should involve going to hers / her coming to yours, without even going for drinks / food etc beforehand

Yea this is about right. The tricky thing is turning her on enough so that she wants to go home with you to smash when the time comes. Most will freeze you out and not agree to it, after seeming like they were having a great time.

It's very hard to tell, IMO. But if you go and do your best, then push for going home together, if she rejects it then np. Numbers game, she wasn't sexually available that day.

Reality pill is that girls don't really take on new sexual partners very readily

EnglishFOB

Regular
lifting_will_ruin_yr_life__srs said:
After nearly 200 internet dates I honestly still have no fucking idea what the expected script is or where I go wrong with it.

I have a legit tip - bodycontact off the bat and a cheek kiss. Start talking, keep it up for 8-10 mins.

EnglishFOB said:
After nearly 200 internet dates I honestly still have no fucking idea what the expected script is or where I go wrong with it.

I have a legit tip - bodycontact off the bat and a cheek kiss. Start talking, keep it up for 8-10 mins.

Yea I really think kino is my biggest fuck up these days, I find it VERY stressful to touch someone and break that barrier. Even when she starts touching and hugging me I freeze up a bit.

Especially if we're in public. If we're more alone then it's not too hard, I'll just touch her legs and shit and see if she tells me to stop (no one has yet).

Can not compete with tattooed kino machines, though - slayers in clubs I see who go and grab girls before speaking to them, arms round shoulder no prob, moving them around etc. Girls LOVE it, I know they love it - but deep inside my brain I apparently object to it strongly.

EnglishFOB

Regular
EnglishFOB said:

Yea I really think kino is my biggest fuck up these days, I find it VERY stressful to touch someone and break that barrier. Even when she starts touching and hugging me I freeze up a bit.

Especially if we're in public. If we're more alone then it's not too hard, I'll just touch her legs and shit and see if she tells me to stop (no one has yet).

Can not compete with tattooed kino machines, though - slayers in clubs I see who go and grab girls before speaking to them, arms round shoulder no prob, moving them around etc. Girls LOVE it, I know they love it - but deep inside my brain I apparently object to it strongly.

Just try get it into your head that you're meant to hug and kiss off the bat then talk nonstop 8-10 mins.

Club game is hard.

EnglishFOB said:

Just try get it into your head that you're meant to hug and kiss off the bat then talk nonstop 8-10 mins.

Club game is hard.

Talking is OK tbh, I have good banter and I'm quite quick witted IRL. I can also flirt shamelessly and be quite sexual in my language.

But touching fills me with panic, when I think about going to do it my brain spazzes up and I get a pulse of stress and just stop

EnglishFOB

Regular
EnglishFOB said:

Club game is hard.

Talking is OK tbh, I have good banter and I'm quite quick witted IRL. I can also flirt shamelessly and be quite sexual in my language.

But touching fills me with panic, when I think about going to do it my brain spazzes up and I get a pulse of stress and just stop

Isn't it normal/expected/custom in your country to greet a date by a quick hug and cheek kiss? It's arguably more awkward just to rock up and say hi without doing so. You should deffo do it off the bat, it's a good ice breaker.

FuckThis

Rotter
Most of my LTRs girls gave me a obvious IOU or approached me. 

We went after to some avenue like concert,bar,club,walk in the park,walk by the lake etc. At the end or during when the time is right i would kiss them. 

Altho it is prob to wait for them to kiss you. Gives you better fighting position for later

Herald

Regular
smellysocks said:
So that leaves pretty much 3 main options for chads and one main option for subhumans - go for a 10 minute cuckold interview while she is not ovulating and having a mood swing that week from being used by chads and you might get a second date, next in line with all of the other queue of thirsty bozzos

If you are lucky you might have a small window of opportunity during college to fake NT and squeeE into a social circle but if you miss that chance its over

@"incelsneed2die"

:tlol:
:jump:

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
It's been 6 years since I went on a date. Lmao, so glad I have no interest in any of this shit anymore.

smellysocks

Megastar
Amnesia said:
It's been 6 years since I went on a date. Lmao, so glad I have no interest in any of this shit anymore.

this site needs to auto-replace the word "date" with "cuckold interview"

Foxx

Average Guy
AlwaysLearning said:
@"Foxx"  , lets take notes boyo

This is my plan for the next girl I message:

-hey
-I love your eyes
her: thanks
you: down for a date?
She'll say yes if she isn't a time waster

Credit to @wallace for the script

AlwaysLearning

Regular
Foxx said:
AlwaysLearning said:
@"Foxx"  , lets take notes boyo

This is my plan for the next girl I message:

-hey
-I love your eyes
her: thanks
you: down for a date?
She'll say yes if she isn't a time waster

Credit to @wallace for the script

fuak thats pretty legit , stealing this

Wallace

Regular
My best tinder advice is
1. get professional shots. Super easy if you're friends with an art student. I'm doing this in a few weeks 
2. get a subtle morph done by a poster here @"Dentist" And make sure your style is distinguished so she notices that>your facial differences IRL. Get a crazy faux hawk or something
3. snapchat Always bedroom lighting. Always use your body 

Texting:
keep the conversation <15 messages. my 6' slayer friend misses out all the time cuz he texts back and fourth for week before meeting up