I'm sick of being here all day.

Weaselface

Coper
Angular said:
what other options do you have?
Nothing. There's nothing. I have no friends, hobbies, occupation, or education. I never step outside, and I blocked all time-wasting websites but lookism. I've spent every single full day on here and sluth8 for the past two months.

iNeedHair

Coper
Weaselface said:
Nothing. There's nothing. I have no friends, hobbies, occupation, or education. I never step outside, and I blocked all time-wasting websites but lookism. I've spent every single full day on here and sluth8 for the past two months.
WHY aren't you eating pizza?

Jesus Christ

Normie
Weaselface said:
Angular said:
what other options do you have?

It's all about having confidence.

NO.

Weaselface

Coper
iNeedHair said:
Weaselface said:
WHY aren't you eating pizza?

D.R.

Banned
So would you leave if someone called you pretty?

Weaselface

Coper
D.R. said:
So would you leave if someone called you pretty?
I won't scram that easy. I will leave once my surgeries are done, and I can carouse through the town center to everyone's amazement; they'll call me pretty then, and I'll know it to be the case. Until then I'm stuck inside with my blinds taped fast.

sin

Administrator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
THEN LEAVE!!