I'm shocked how clueless many here still are about the power of Halo

You can take 1 of the ugliest members here, with a zero laycount..put him in a role as the lead of a few action movies and romantic comedies, have his publicists pay People Magazine $1m to feature him on the world's best looking list

And I guarantee you, hundreds of thousands of women will start saying shit like

"I don't know why but I find (ugly ass incel turned A Lister) so sexy. There's just something unique about his look"

"I'll take (ugly ass incel turned A Lister) over a perfect looking man with six pack anyday!"

Just cage

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Legit. Ryan Gosling is average AF.

Same for Russel Crowe, Edward Norton and a million other celebrities. There are actually very few GL male celebs like Cruise, Pitt and Efron

Magnus

Champion
yea status always triumphs over looks, an ugly famous actor/athlete/musician would slay more than a normie MM chad

Legit Theory said:
Legit.  Ryan Gosling is average AF.

Same for Russel Crowe, Edward Norton and a million other celebrities.  There are actually very few GL male celebs like Cruise, Pitt and Efron

Russel Crowe was actually pretty gl when younger tho imo 

profound

Joke
Legit Theory said:
Legit.  Ryan Gosling is average AF.

Same for Russel Crowe, Edward Norton and a million other celebrities.  There are actually very few GL male celebs like Cruise, Pitt and Efron

watch him in interviews. his social skills transcend looks theory. also he has a huge skull.

Gucci_Gang

Banned
You can't get Status without looks, or at least a unique interesting look to you and persona.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gucci_Gang said:
You can't get Status without looks, or at least a unique interesting look to you and persona.

Did you even read the post? Follow the steps I stated and it's done.

chadimir

Machine

yea i know soo many girls that want to bang jonah hill

:lol:

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Colez said:
Gucci_Gang said:

Yes, but that is never going to happen, completely bullshit and unrealistic.
Completely unbelievable. Need to be a looksMaxed +5 with Crazy Amounts of Charisma

Gucci_Gang said:
Colez said:

Completely unbelievable. Need to be a looksMaxed +5 with Crazy Amounts of Charisma

He doesn't need crazy amounts of shit. He just needs to read his lines and pay his publicists. I wonder why thousands of women are crushing on this

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Colez said:
Gucci_Gang said:

He doesn't need crazy amounts of shit. He just needs to read his lines and pay his publicists. I wonder why thousands of women are crushing on this

He needs to be good looking, or have a unique interesting look with a persons behind it.

That guy looks interesting and unique, isn't terrible looking but interesting, and has amazing skin

Gucci_Gang said:
Colez said:

He needs to be good looking, or have a unique interesting look with a persons behind it.

That guy looks interesting and unique, isn't terrible looking but interesting, and has amazing skin

Keep your bluepills, I don't care

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Magnus said:
Gucci_Gang said:
You can't get Status without looks

keep making excuses, you just have no talent

How can you make that assumption? I wasn't making excuses dumb fuck.
And I have both.

what im saying Rap is different, but you need an image and persona for everything, Jay-Z had the talent, persona, image, and charisma, niggas was behind him in the streets, ugly ass niggas and they brought him up. He had the image. Ugly niggas with MS can get away with it more because they are NT Low Inhibition BBC Thugs, Pimps, and Drug Dealers.

Still don't see or hear no girls trying to get on Jays dick. He's for them niggas in the streets, not the bitches.

Beyonce got with him because of his Game, Status, and Charisma.

Bitches would still might fuck him regardless because of his Status, Money, Game, but not like they would Chris Brown.

A fat dirty faggot pale pasty neck bearded WoW Mayonnaise izza face whiteboy 2/10 on this site won't get any status, atleast not much positive, think Jonah Hill. 5% out of millions exposed to him of girls might think he is cute, but will they fuck him on command? please stop deluding yourself.

Besides i was talking more about movies and marketing a Character that is supposed to sexy on a screen, not music. Even then...

Colez said:
Gucci_Gang said:

Keep your bluepills, I don't care

Lmfao, you're the one who thinks you even have the chance to be marketed, but on the big screen, and chased by mad women with atleast an interesting look or persona. Hah please.

That is blue pilled as fuck.

chadimir said:

yea i know soo many girls that want to bang jonah hill

:lol:

ugliest

Champion
legit, tons of famous sub5 guys get the "hes so hot" shit from sluts cause of halo

Gucci_Gang

Banned
ugliest said:
legit, tons of famous sub5 guys get the "hes so hot" shit from sluts cause of halo

Sub5, not 2s like this guy is trying to make it out to be. Besides, game is a thing, a Sub 5 can easily turn a girl on as he can turn her off.

twisty

Banned
Cope..young Russel Crowe mogged all this forum..No one would risk to cast Below average guy to movie which costs million dollars..