I'm saying awkard things during convos and regreting later

whiteguy

Joke
When I'm not talking people call me quiet. Any solution to this? I'm not gl enough to halo my these failos

gaunt

Machine
i regret my behavior in every single verbal interaction of my entire fucking life

New Poster

Now on youtube
whiteguy said:
When I'm not talking people call me quiet. Any solution to this? I'm not gl enough to halo my these failos

Become gl or low-inhibition

Same. I used to never talk and people would always ask me why im quiet. Then I started just saying dumb shit just so people won't think I am a quiet loser. Now people get offended. So I either dont talk and people think im a quiet loser or I talk and people think im an asshole.

Dembroadbones

Regular
Sounds like you're way too tense and self conscious.

You should just give yourself permission to just say what you want to without judging yourself. It's pretty much what al NTs do.

whiteguy

Joke
Dembroadbones said:

You should just give yourself permission to just say what you want to without judging yourself. It's pretty much what al NTs do.

Never saw a nt saying such cringe stuff like I do. People avoid me and don't want to have me in social circles due to this problem. 

I'm so fucked.

Dembroadbones

Regular
whiteguy said:
Dembroadbones said:

Never saw a nt saying such cringe stuff like I do. People avoid me and don't want to have me in social circles due to this problem. 

I'm so fucked.

Examples?

Are you on the spectrum?

MVP

dan vas
Mewslims
i dont talk - im weird
i talk - im weird

whiteguy

Joke
Dembroadbones said:
whiteguy said:

I'm so fucked.

Examples?

Are you on the spectrum?

My grandfather is a sperg and people told me I'm like him.

Here is an example from yesterday: a guy made jokes about his friend who knew him many years and I told to the guy who got mocked soon you will be rich and you can forget all those people. Realized later he wad doing fun

LordSUPER

Banned
If you're good looking but people don't treat you well because you are awkward, they're just pricks. And then the only solution would be to act superior to those lesser subhumans. This is what I do because it happens to me.