I'm saying awkard things during convos and regreting later

whiteguy

Joke
Joined
Feb 6, 2016
Messages
296
Reputation
0
When I'm not talking people call me quiet. Any solution to this? I'm not gl enough to halo my these failos
 

gaunt

Machine
Joined
Apr 30, 2016
Messages
6,663
Reputation
180
i regret my behavior in every single verbal interaction of my entire fucking life
 

New Poster

Now on youtube
Joined
Jul 3, 2015
Messages
11,219
Reputation
4,323
whiteguy said:
When I'm not talking people call me quiet. Any solution to this? I'm not gl enough to halo my these failos

Become gl or low-inhibition
 
Joined
Oct 26, 2015
Messages
291
Reputation
0
Same. I used to never talk and people would always ask me why im quiet. Then I started just saying dumb shit just so people won't think I am a quiet loser. Now people get offended. So I either dont talk and people think im a quiet loser or I talk and people think im an asshole.
 

Dembroadbones

Regular
Joined
Jun 26, 2016
Messages
1,196
Reputation
1
Sounds like you're way too tense and self conscious.

You should just give yourself permission to just say what you want to without judging yourself. It's pretty much what al NTs do.
 

whiteguy

Joke
Joined
Feb 6, 2016
Messages
296
Reputation
0
Dembroadbones said:
Sounds like you're way too tense and self conscious.

You should just give yourself permission to just say what you want to without judging yourself. It's pretty much what al NTs do.

Never saw a nt saying such cringe stuff like I do. People avoid me and don't want to have me in social circles due to this problem. 

I'm so fucked.
 

Dembroadbones

Regular
Joined
Jun 26, 2016
Messages
1,196
Reputation
1
whiteguy said:
Dembroadbones said:
Sounds like you're way too tense and self conscious.

You should just give yourself permission to just say what you want to without judging yourself. It's pretty much what al NTs do.

Never saw a nt saying such cringe stuff like I do. People avoid me and don't want to have me in social circles due to this problem. 

I'm so fucked.

Examples?

Are you on the spectrum?
 

MVP

dan vas
Mewslims
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
30,663
Reputation
14,464
i dont talk - im weird
i talk - im weird
 

whiteguy

Joke
Joined
Feb 6, 2016
Messages
296
Reputation
0
Dembroadbones said:
whiteguy said:
Never saw a nt saying such cringe stuff like I do. People avoid me and don't want to have me in social circles due to this problem. 

I'm so fucked.

Examples?

Are you on the spectrum?

My grandfather is a sperg and people told me I'm like him.

Here is an example from yesterday: a guy made jokes about his friend who knew him many years and I told to the guy who got mocked soon you will be rich and you can forget all those people. Realized later he wad doing fun
 

LordSUPER

Banned
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
1,530
Reputation
0
If you're good looking but people don't treat you well because you are awkward, they're just pricks. And then the only solution would be to act superior to those lesser subhumans. This is what I do because it happens to me.
 
Top