Slayer Im probably getting the covid-19 vaccine

vintologi_se

Incel
It will probably be free here in Sweden. It will be safer to take the vaccine (if well-tested) than to risk covid-19.

I just hope the injection will be intramuscular and that i will be able to see the needle being inserted inside me.

Coke Model

Your Itis = Chad's cock👌🏻. We won. Over incel🚮
Under 18
I'm not taking that poison, you go ahead and be a nice slave and get your digital chip implant to please the NWO masters when they say so too!
Doesnt Britain has the most CCTV and tracking program per area in the Western World? Isn't the health system nationalized? Isnt the country isolated except by an increasingly patrolled bridge and border?

Biffboff

Chad
Doesnt Britain has the most CCTV and tracking program per area in the Western World? Isn't the health system nationalized? Isnt the country isolated except by an increasingly patrolled bridge and border?
High numbers of cctv cameras are only in parts of London and a few other cities.

The national health service is there if you need it, but people with money pay for private care because its much better.

The border isn't patrolled seriously, its a joke, paint your face brown/black and hop in a motorised dingy and you'll get asylum no worries!

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Imagine rather injecting some jewish poison than just taking testosterone

Coke Model

Your Itis = Chad's cock👌🏻. We won. Over incel🚮
Under 18
Imagine rather injecting some jewish poison than just taking testosterone
"Toxic masculinity spreading virus"
"TM endangering our children"
"Man fired, jailed and sued for bio-terrorism in the workplace ☢"