• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Im posting on lookism for 24 hours (starting now)

straightcel_l

US citizen
I already did    13 hours 

If I dont  im   leaking  my face pics and giving away      100 $   bitcoin,  and slitting my wrists

If I dont do this ban me @ sin @ josh

straightcel_l

US citizen
Ill video c all you  slitting my wrists if I dont accomplish my goal   @933

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
you don't have the balls

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
im going to sleep soon, when i wake up u better have 3.5k posts

:glasses: :clap:

Ah you remind me of myself when I was a young up and coming poster. Determination. Drive. Discipline. All qualities that helped me become...

The greatest lookism poster in history.

You have much to learn but you will get there, I believe in you, young grasshopper.

I am like a wise Buddhist monk. You would all be shocked if I told you my age and how someone my age is as wise and knowledgable as I am. 

It is what it is.

This forum is very lucky to have me.

There is no greater pleasure than seeing young up and coming posters who I have taken under my wing rise through the ranks and become distinguished formidable posters. 

I am the greatest thing to ever happen to this forum.

straightcel_l

US citizen
striker3.0_REFURBISHED said:

Ah you remind me of myself when I was a young up and coming poster. Determination. Drive. Discipline. All qualities that helped me become...

You have much to learn but you will get there, I believe in you, young grasshopper.

I am like a wise Buddhist monk. You would all be shocked if I told you my age and how someone my age is as wise and knowledgable as I am. 

It is what it is.

There is no greater pleasure than seeing young up and coming posters who I have taken under my wing rise through the ranks and become distinguished formidable posters. 

Scratch that 24  hours  sh it

Im going for 30 hours   mark my words

OBviously plus  that  14 hours I already did 

that would be 44 hours

straightcel_l said:
striker3.0_REFURBISHED said:

It is what it is.

Scratch that 24  hours  sh it

Im going for 30 hours   mark my words

OBviously plus  that  14 hours I already did 

that would be 44 hours