• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Im planning to rot until death

MyGod

Joke
I realised that I actually dont even wanna socialize and needing plastic surgery was a cope just to not go out.

Stopped taking my thyrroid hormones which gave me life energy and hopefully my testosterone will drop too.

I will cope to mog many ppl with my L and will spend my days with gaming and fast food.

MyGod

Joke
I stopped browsing social media etc and the few ppl I see when Im at the market are getting mogged by me. So its a perfect microcosmos where Im god.

MyGod said:
I stopped browsing social media etc and the few ppl I see when Im at the market are getting mogged by me. So its a perfect microcosmos where Im god.
dude social media is legit shit and full of fake frauds

Pulverize

Regular
LOL @ thinking you can just "game with fast food"

You will have to workcel for 8 hours per day for the next 30 years seeing prime girls and guys having fun then spend the little 2 hours of freetime you have per day to "game and eat fast food"

MyGod

Joke
Pulverize said:
LOL @ thinking you can just "game with fast food"

You will have to workcel for 8 hours per day for the next 30 years seeing prime girls and guys having fun then spend the little 2 hours of freetime you have per day to "game and eat fast food"

I dont need much money. Welfare and some kind of online trading will pull me through I guess

Its all about to reduce triggering. Then u can be a happy man