im only 22 and three girl of my highschool are now mums

stamaster21

Slayer
DOLPHMOGGED said:
Meh happens most likely had sex very early, studies have shown women who have active sex lives when in their early teens have children earlier. Most women have sex earlier then most guys by on average two years earlier its 15 for girls and i think 17 for boys. Any women who has children at age 22 without having a degree or skill or is married to stable guy with a decent job is mentally fucked up.

Happy Rotter

Slayer
Lol only 3?

I would estimate that half of the girls in my year at school were mothers by 22. Hell, more than 3 of them were mothers before we even finished school at 16.

Nothereforlong said:
a 22 year old pregnant woman?

How shocking and out of the ordinary!!
Yelizaveta "Liza" Gryshchenko was 5 years old when her 70-year-old maternal grandfather raped and impregnated her. She had her 6th birthday several days before giving birth. Gryshchenko's parents did not want the obstetricians to perform a cesarean section, as it was considered dangerous at the time. She gave birth in Kharkiv, with the aid of forceps and retractors. The 3 kg (6.6 lb), 52 cm (20 in) infant girl died during labor due to an early placental tear; she had been born at full term and apparently of good constitution and, according to doctors, would have survived if she had been extracted more quickly, revived, and oxygenated.

stamaster21

Slayer
SEAN O said:
Nothereforlong said:
a 22 year old pregnant woman?

How shocking and out of the ordinary!!
Yelizaveta "Liza" Gryshchenko was 5 years old when her 70-year-old maternal grandfather raped and impregnated her. She had her 6th birthday several days before giving birth. Gryshchenko's parents did not want the obstetricians to perform a cesarean section, as it was considered dangerous at the time. She gave birth in Kharkiv, with the aid of forceps and retractors. The 3 kg (6.6 lb), 52 cm (20 in) infant girl died during labor due to an early placental tear; she had been born at full term and apparently of good constitution and, according to doctors, would have survived if she had been extracted more quickly, revived, and oxygenated.
Of course its a shock to you, young females in their peak of attrcativeness getting pregnant. Girls when their younger have higher smv than most males, so of course its a shock to you. The average guy has less sexual partners, and sexual experiences compared to most females. This would not be a shock to the guys in your 18-24 age bracket who are in the top 20 percent. If the girls are attractive aka a 7/10+ they have been having sexual experiences since about age 13-22. Your average beta in the 80 percent at age 22 probably only had a few sexual partners maybe a few girlfriends 2-3, and didn't start to get girls till around age 17. Your thinking from a guy in the bottom 80 percent perspective who maybe only had some luck with young women in the past 4-5 years, to these women its more like 10-11 for them.

wait till you hit 25+, your facebook feed will be annoying baby pic posts and how "awww lil tommmy said i wuv u mama for first time <3 xoxox".

stamaster21 said:
Of course its a shock to you, young females in their peak of attrcativeness getting pregnant. Girls when their younger have higher smv than most males, so of course its a shock to you. The average guy has less sexual partners, and sexual experiences compared to most females. This would not be a shock to the guys in your 18-24 age bracket who are in the top 20 percent.
huh?! :confused: :confused:

Brotha Techno

Banned
a girl i had a crush on in school now has like a 4-5yo daughter

I'd say like 10% of the girls from my year at school have kids now, id say at least 50% are tied down in LTR's too

:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

amogking

Normie
stamaster21 said:
Of course its a shock to you, young females in their peak of attrcativeness getting pregnant. Girls when their younger have higher smv than most males, so of course its a shock to you. The average guy has less sexual partners, and sexual experiences compared to most females. This would not be a shock to the guys in your 18-24 age bracket who are in the top 20 percent. If the girls are attractive aka a 7/10+ they have been having sexual experiences since about age 13-22. Your average beta in the 80 percent at age 22 probably only had a few sexual partners maybe a few girlfriends 2-3, and didn't start to get girls till around age 17. Your thinking from a guy in the bottom 80 percent perspective who maybe only had some luck with young women in the past 4-5 years, to these women its more like 10-11 for them.
neck yourself nigger

that girl was 5

paulus

Banned
Ideal biological age for women to get pregnant is 17 - 22 boyo

Oh and btw for men 16-30 is the ideal range to get kids . After that the genetic quality of your sperms turns into shit

debijon

Normie
22yo mother *is* very young this day and age ina  first world country.

Do you think ANY of those we're carefull planned pregnancy and not 'oops, forgot to take my pill and got knocked up now I gotta be a single mother' ???

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
Happy Rotter said:
Lol only 3?

I would estimate that half of the girls in my year at school were mothers by 22. Hell, more than 3 of them were mothers before we even finished school at 16.

Way more than 3 teen moms at one of the schools I attended. Tons of people from my hometown are married with a kid on the way at 22.

OP must be a Western Eurocel to even find this remotely surprising.

stamaster21

Slayer
debijon said:
22yo mother *is* very young this day and age ina  first world country.

Do you think ANY of those we're carefull planned pregnancy and not 'oops, forgot to take my pill and got knocked up now I gotta be a single mother' ???
Thats what i said the standard of living back 20-40 years ago was different you could get a random job and take care of yourself. Most likely these women didn't use protection, and got pregnant. In other countries not in the west getting pregnant at age 22 wouldn't be as bad because, of strong family ties and traditional values. And the standard of living is lower then in the west.