I'm OK with masturbating in my basement fot the rest of my life, but...

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
i want to be pretty. That is all.  :suicide: 

I care about sex and girls to some degree, but its a secondary problem for me. I want to be beautiful.

I can be alone. Of course its not the best and most fulfilling option, but i could take it if i would be beautiful.

I would just play guitar in my basement and interact with people for fun, without any commitments.

That's it. Being beautiful and asexual being is my dream. That's what i want.
Imagine being 9/10 aesthetic divine being without sex drive.

Sex is primitive and dirty. I don't even like touching other people. If someone touches me i rage and feel extremely uncomfortable. I want to be like a picture, you can just look at. Passive aesthetics. Fuck actions. I want to float in infinite space while being eternaly high on opiates.

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
IcedEarth said:
that is very fucking gay
I don't care. Maybe im gay, maybe not. Gay is just a word. Looks are life.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Most male models don't care about women. They just want to preserve their faces for all time. Elliot Rodger was the same way, he was obsessed with his own face. He wanted to preserve it and was angry that there was no rational way to do so because Eurasian women are so rare.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Franktank said:
IcedEarth said:
that is very fucking gay
Wtf you are legit gayer than him
I want sex and I like variety, playing the field and fucking around regardless of the gender of your partners is a masculine trait, aka you are the hunter

sitting on your ass looking in the mirror how pretty of a princess you are is not masculine

so in that case "gay" got a bit switched in the meaning, but so are many other words in here

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
I'm not gay, because im not sexually attracted to men at all.

Jawline said:

I care about sex and girls to some degree, but its a secondary problem for me. I want to be beautiful.

I can be alone. Of course its not the best and most fulfilling option, but i could take it if i would be beautiful.

I would just play guitar in my basement and interact with people for fun, without any commitments.

That's it. Being beautiful and asexual being is my dream. That's what i want.
Imagine being 9/10 aesthetic divine being without sex drive.

Sex is primitive and dirty. I don't even like touching other people. If someone touches me i rage and feel extremely uncomfortable. I want to be like a picture, you can just look at. Passive aesthetics. Fuck actions. I want to float in infinite space while being eternaly high on opiates.
I feel the exact same way. Being beautiful is my top priority in life, and I'd give up anything to achieve that goal.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Happy Go Lucky said:
I feel the exact same way. Being beautiful is my top priority in life, and I'd give up anything to achieve that goal.
no one cares that much about you

D.R.

Banned
I would care more about sex, never getting your dick sucked is worse than not being pretty, I guess.

White God

Normie
Yep I feel pretty similar, we should get our brains analyzed or something.

White God said:
Yep I feel pretty similar, we should get our brains analyzed or something.

No, what you autists need is DHT injections. Tons of it. Along with a high calorie diet and lifting, followed by sex with hot sluts.

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Im on 6th day of nofap. I want to fuck hot sluts but being beautiful is still more important for me.

ThatDude

Coper
Jawline said:

I agree with this. Being goodlooking is the first priority for me, even before sex.
The pros of looking good go way beyond just having an advantage with women.

-

But - "Be alone if I'm beautiful"? Who cares about looks when you're alone? If I were the only guy on earth I couldn't care less about my looks.

I also don't feel asexual like you. 
I want to fuck hot girls, but I would be happier to fuck them while being goodlooking.