I'm not that bad looking actaully

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
I'm just not a male model. I will never reach a level of 8 with my face alone, but i can easily become a good looking men if I will take better care of myself (gymcelling, better food, swimming). I just wont be Chico, O'pry, Depp etc. with beautiful faces and perfect ratios.

Fuck, I'm really not ugly. I dont have any major flaws like nw8, recessed chin or being fat. I'm pretty decent looking.

I feel like all my autism have vanished.

Vertu

Incel
Post pics you kurwa gówno, so I can drop the vertu-pill on you.

Looks_Matter

Normie
As long as you aren't a freak with a thin frame or someone with a recessed/shitty maxilla you're ok

nobody on here is truely ugly. we are all atleast average looking. but guess what, it doesnt matter. 
in 2015 females demand masculine male model from tinder, and they get it.
thats why nobody on here get laid. average men are just as invisible as deformed creatures.
thats why this site even exists to begin with. because we are all frustrated because nobody gets laid despite not being ugly per se.

dont feel to good about yourself. go and create a tinder profile and in no time you will recognize that you ARE ugly...not by objective standards but by female standards

Lorebin

Normie
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]dont feel to good about yourself. go and create a tinder profile and in no time you will recognize that you ARE ugly...not by objective standards but by female standards[/font]
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Made a tinder profile. Few girls wrotte to me first after 2 days, mostly some alternative hipsters. Didn't get laid because I was in seperation with my gf, didn't want to meet anyone.[/font]

Lorebin said:
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]dont feel to good about yourself. go and create a tinder profile and in no time you will recognize that you ARE ugly...not by objective standards but by female standards[/font]
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Made a tinder profile. Few girls wrotte to me first after 2 days, mostly some alternative hipsters. Didn't get laid because I was in seperation with my gf, didn't want to meet anyone.[/font]
then you are atleast 7/10. praise to gandy for the blessings he has granted you and leave this website forever.