• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I'm not resuming my social life until I've looksmaxed...

dh123

Joke
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
330
Reputation
1
I'm abstaining from reintegrating myself into my past social life until I've looksmaxed to the best of my abilities. I'm 19 and I've slept with 4 girls... granted that's not all that impressive but at least I'm not an incel by definition. Anyway, regardless of that, whenever I walk into a club, I'm average as fuck; mainly due to having acne and being lanky (started lifting at 6'3", 145 lbs).

Anyway, I refuse to immerse myself in the whole clubbing environment until I'm certain that I'll be able to pull in there. That will probably mean about 6-18 months of just not going out drinking or partying. I fear I may regret this in the future but I just don't understand how normalfags can go out and enjoy themselves when they know none of the guys respect them and none of the girls are paying them any attention. I got a lot of female validation at around 14-15 before puberty fucked up my skin and height/weight; and I know how infinitely better parties are when you are receiving positive attention.

Is anyone else doing the same or is this an extremist, all-or-nothing aspie mindset? In all reality, it'll require the completion of a 5 month accutane cycle (which I just started) and then a year or so of gymcelling/roidcelling.
 

IcedEarth

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,211
Reputation
12
if you slept with 4 it means your looks are good enough

if you isolate yourself from people you won't be fucking any women anymore with or without your looksmaxing

you either lied or are mentally retarded, in both cases you can google exit bag
 

dh123

Joke
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
330
Reputation
1
IcedEarth said:
if you slept with 4 it means your looks are good enough

if you isolate yourself from people you won't be fucking any women anymore with or without your looksmaxing

you either lied or are mentally retarded, in both cases you can google exit bag
I slept with two of the girls when I was 15; i.e. before acne and lankiness came along.
The other two were from LTRs I had with 5-6/10's in high-school.

My looks don't allow me to obtain sex from simply going to a club or a party... at least not yet. I may have an OK face (particularly once I've finished accutane), but my body is nowhere masculine enough for a club setting yet. I look pathetic next to gymcels... hence I need to build myself up for a year or so.

I haven't been laid or gone out much since I left high-school at 18. Maybe I'm creating this false idea in my head that everyone will see me and think, "Wow, look how much he's changed!"

Do you really think I should continue going out drinking/partying with my social circle even if I'm not getting laid yet and I'm invisible in clubs?
 

IcedEarth

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,211
Reputation
12
dh123 said:
I haven't been laid or gone out much since I left high-school at 18. Maybe I'm creating this false idea in my head that everyone will see me and think, "Wow, look how much he's changed!"

Do you really think I should continue going out drinking/partying with my social circle even if I'm not getting laid yet and I'm invisible in clubs?

never isolate yourself, especially in youth, never
 
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
198
Reputation
1
IcedEarth said:
dh123 said:
I haven't been laid or gone out much since I left high-school at 18. Maybe I'm creating this false idea in my head that everyone will see me and think, "Wow, look how much he's changed!"

Do you really think I should continue going out drinking/partying with my social circle even if I'm not getting laid yet and I'm invisible in clubs?

never isolate yourself, especially in youth, never

This.
 
Top