• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Im not even kidding i’m committing suicide on july 6

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Messages
37,429
Reputation
25,423
dont do it bro. post here till u physically cant no more. focus ur life on lookism
 

MajinBuu

Megastar
Joined
Mar 6, 2018
Messages
9,929
Reputation
76
sin said:
dont do it bro. post here till u physically cant no more. focus ur life on lookism

you either die as a nameless alt

or

see yourself become a lookism legend
 

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Messages
37,429
Reputation
25,423
MajinBuu said:
sin said:
dont do it bro. post here till u physically cant no more. focus ur life on lookism

you either die as a nameless alt

or

see yourself become a lookism legend


one day after i am dead my posts from this site will be held in museum
 

MajinBuu

Megastar
Joined
Mar 6, 2018
Messages
9,929
Reputation
76
sin said:
MajinBuu said:
you either die as a nameless alt

or

see yourself become a lookism legend


one day after i am dead my posts from this site will be held in museum

we are the modern day Socrates bro
 

bajskorven

Champion
Joined
May 1, 2019
Messages
17,215
Reputation
10,720
Imagine the pain you are going to put on your family. Dont do it man.
 

MajinBuu

Megastar
Joined
Mar 6, 2018
Messages
9,929
Reputation
76
bajskorven said:
Imagine the pain you are going to put on your family. Dont do it man.

genuinely the only reason im not doing it
 

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
May 18, 2019
Messages
29,347
Reputation
20,965
MajinBuu said:
sin said:
one day after i am dead my posts from this site will be held in museum

we are the modern day Socrates bro

Wrong.
Socrates and other Greek philosophers were all famous in their time.

If anything, the modern Socrates would be celebrities making tweets.
Which are read and known by many.

Not an obscure forum where the posts will be lost forever once the website closes.
 

MajinBuu

Megastar
Joined
Mar 6, 2018
Messages
9,929
Reputation
76
Magnifique said:
MajinBuu said:
we are the modern day Socrates bro

Wrong.
Socrates and other Greek philosophers were all famous in their time.

If anything, the modern Socrates would be celebrities making tweets.
Which are read and known by many.

Not an obscure forum where the posts will be lost forever once the website closes.

keep crying for us
 

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
May 18, 2019
Messages
29,347
Reputation
20,965
MajinBuu said:
Magnifique said:
Wrong.
Socrates and other Greek philosophers were all famous in their time.

If anything, the modern Socrates would be celebrities making tweets.
Which are read and known by many.

Not an obscure forum where the posts will be lost forever once the website closes.

keep crying for us

 

ETHNICEL99

Joke
Joined
Mar 20, 2019
Messages
112
Reputation
12
Dont do it, life is meaningless but at least it can be really good sometimes just enjoy yourself
 
Top