I'm not attracted to tall women

Whitecel

Banned
There's 5'0 girls that need love too. and they don't want to tip toe every time they want to reach your face either. There is a girl for every man

IsaacNewton

Coper
Whitecel said:
There's 5'0 girls that need love too. and they don't want to tip toe every time they want to reach your face either. There is a girl for every man

... Dude no girl wants a guy who's as tall as I am. If I wasn't such a pussy I would just off myself already.

IsaacNewton said:
Whitecel said:

... Dude no girl wants a guy who's as tall as I am. If I wasn't such a pussy I would just off myself already.
Height?

RottingBrah

Incel
IsaacNewton said:
Whitecel said:

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Tinder Matches: 1000+ [/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Dates: 100+ [/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Kisses: 100+ [/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Slay Count: 50+ Slayer [/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Relationships: 20+[/font]

IsaacNewton

Coper
No my dad is 5'10, my mom is 5'6, my brother is 6'1, and all my cousins are 6'3+ Slayers.

MasterFaggot said:
tall girls who are stacked are the shit

Personally I like flanged tall girls.

feg

Chad
lol the only problem with tall girls is the weight if they aren't superlean, you will get sore muscles all over the place after fucking them