I'm never gonna be an 8

Bone_lah

Joke
You remind of that famous film critic guy on youtube with gandy like eyes.

swimcel

Machine
aim for a 7
7 is the magic number
we're all gonna make it  :g: :giggle:

Genetic Shit

Machine
You dont need to be an 8 to get pussy you fool. Why cant you guys just be nt and not dream about being a male model every 5 minutes.

iftsj

Banned
lmao your not even gonna be a 7 wtf are you high again?

ugliest

Champion
looking good brah, keep looksmaxing and see where you get

Starcrazy

Rotter
these glasses don't fit you, try getting wayfarers od clubmasters

ugliest said:
looking good brah, keep looksmaxing and see where you get

Suggestions?

I'm running retin a in hopes of improving my skin and in a couple weeks I might run mm hair game.

Enigmatic

Rotter
Genetic Shit said:
You dont need to be an 8 to get pussy you fool. Why cant you guys just be nt and not dream about being a male model every 5 minutes.

Shut up you stupid nigger.

Zoosus

Rotter
I hate these pencilneck subhumans with ZERO bonemass who delude themselves into thinking they're handsome

Zoosus said:
I hate these pencilneck subhumans with ZERO bonemass who delude themselves into thinking they're handsome

:goo:

I got over 50 percentile in every stat and in some I am top 10 percent or closer.

Zoosus

Rotter
IJustWantToBeAn8 said:
Zoosus said:

I got over 50 percentile in every stat and in some I am top 10 percent or closer.

Coping with measurements now. Just LOL. Humans arent computers, we are hardwired to evaluate someones genetic worth within fractions of a second. I can see you peanut skull and determine your a 6 immediately. Also, you have no potential, youve already stylemaxxed and hairmaxxed.

Zoosus said:
IJustWantToBeAn8 said:

Coping with measurements now. Just LOL. Humans arent computers, we are hardwired to evaluate someones genetic worth within fractions of a second. I can see you peanut skull and determine your a 6 immediately. Also, you have no potential, youve already stylemaxxed and hairmaxxed.

You sound stupid.

I have top 5% skull size. If you put me beside people in pics I skullmog them hard

TheGreatSonboly

Regular
Post a front face pic without sunglasses. Stop deluding yourself with angles you subhuman. It's well known everyone looks better in 3/4. Your round forehead sucks tbh. You're a bloated meathead.