I'm most attracted to dumb hot girls

lanklet

Coper
The type of girl I'm most sexually attracted to is a airhead with big tits.  All of the girls I wanted to fuck in high school were vapid (but friendly) busty girls.  Face is actually less important than the big tits & personality type.

Is anyone else like this?  I like to think that I prefer girls with well-developed, well-rounded & interesting personalities, but in reality I'm pretty much most attracted to that busty & bubbly archetype.  Not necessarily bimbos, just hyperfeminine women more or less

lanklet

Coper
The Masked Magician said:
That will change as you age and gradually lose your libido.
Change into what?  What type of girl am I going to prefer in the future?

IcedEarth

Slayer
it doesn't matter what you like, all that matters is what you really get

lanklet

Coper
IcedEarth said:
it doesn't matter what you like, all that matters is what you really get
If I don't get what I'd want, then I'd rather be celibate.  There's no point in settling for & having sex with someone I'm not even attracted to

purps drank

Slayer
I can't stand dumb girls. I can't really stand anyone who wants to float through life unintelligent and uninformed.

rigidity

Slayer
I can only have an LTR with intelligent girls, but I will gladly fuck dumb girls.  I don't mind girls that aren't intellectual at all, though.  The most important factor with an LTR is temperament.   You wouldn't want a nervous, anxious person as a companion.

[hr]
purps drank said:
I can't stand dumb girls. I can't really stand anyone who wants to float through life unintelligent and uninformed.
What does informed matter?  Talking about the news is boring.  when I say intelligent, it means I want a chick that can solve problems on her own than have to get my help constantly.

redpill

Incel
I have a feeling high E girls are lower iq than other girls but I'm not sure.

lanklet

Coper
rigidity said:
I can only have an LTR with intelligent girls, but I will gladly fuck dumb girls.  I don't mind girls that aren't intellectual at all, though.  The most important factor with an LTR is temperament.   You wouldn't want a nervous, anxious person as a companion.

[hr]
purps drank said:
What does informed matter?  Talking about the news is boring.  when I say intelligent, it means I want a chick that can solve problems on her own than have to get my help constantly.

I don't see the issue with helping irrational girls.  I want a dippy, sociable girl to help me connect with other people and enjoy life more, and likewise, I can help her with her problems thanks to my reasoning skills & introspective tendencies.

I've never understood the people who want someone just like themselves

purps drank

Slayer
rigidity said:

[hr]
purps drank said:

I find talking about the news and analyzing current events to be extremely interesting and worthwhile and I want a woman who is interested in what is going on in the world. On top of that I mean just generally informed about all sorts of various topics, not necessarily just the latest news.

chadD24

Slayer
i like dumb girls becuase they are easier to manipluate/get drunk and fuck

its a win win

IcedEarth

Slayer
chadD24 said:
i like dumb girls becuase they are easier to manipluate/get drunk and fuck

its a win win
lmfao stop bullshitting you are a virgin

Gandharva

Banned
I prefer intelligent girls you can have stimulating conversations with.

I love your avatar op  :lol:  :lol: . I actually agree though. I LOVE blonde girls with thick asses, decent tits, and highly extroverted personalities. The funniest thing is though, their personality is what I truly like about them. They just seem very "friendly" on average, even if they dont want to fuck me. I remember in my dorm last year, lots of these types of girls would smile at me, and engage in light conversation. I guess I felt that my "stoic" personality just meshed well with their loudness. They provided the energy, and I provided the stability. I guess I am just attracted to extroverted bubbly girls in general. It seems like opposites do attract. NOTHING is more unattractive to me than an aspie shut in, high inhibition girl.