• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I'm most attracted to dumb hot girls

lanklet

Joke
The type of girl I'm most sexually attracted to is a airhead with big tits.  All of the girls I wanted to fuck in high school were vapid (but friendly) busty girls.  Face is actually less important than the big tits & personality type.

Is anyone else like this?  I like to think that I prefer girls with well-developed, well-rounded & interesting personalities, but in reality I'm pretty much most attracted to that busty & bubbly archetype.  Not necessarily bimbos, just hyperfeminine women more or less

lanklet

Joke
The Masked Magician said:
That will change as you age and gradually lose your libido.

Change into what?  What type of girl am I going to prefer in the future?

IcedEarth

Rotter
it doesn't matter what you like, all that matters is what you really get

lanklet

Joke
IcedEarth said:
it doesn't matter what you like, all that matters is what you really get

If I don't get what I'd want, then I'd rather be celibate.  There's no point in settling for & having sex with someone I'm not even attracted to

purps drank

Rotter
I can't stand dumb girls. I can't really stand anyone who wants to float through life unintelligent and uninformed.

rigidity

Regular
I can only have an LTR with intelligent girls, but I will gladly fuck dumb girls.  I don't mind girls that aren't intellectual at all, though.  The most important factor with an LTR is temperament.   You wouldn't want a nervous, anxious person as a companion.

purps drank said:
I can't stand dumb girls. I can't really stand anyone who wants to float through life unintelligent and uninformed.

What does informed matter?  Talking about the news is boring.  when I say intelligent, it means I want a chick that can solve problems on her own than have to get my help constantly.

redpill

Joke
I have a feeling high E girls are lower iq than other girls but I'm not sure.

lanklet

Joke
rigidity said:
I can only have an LTR with intelligent girls, but I will gladly fuck dumb girls.  I don't mind girls that aren't intellectual at all, though.  The most important factor with an LTR is temperament.   You wouldn't want a nervous, anxious person as a companion.

purps drank said:

What does informed matter?  Talking about the news is boring.  when I say intelligent, it means I want a chick that can solve problems on her own than have to get my help constantly.

I don't see the issue with helping irrational girls.  I want a dippy, sociable girl to help me connect with other people and enjoy life more, and likewise, I can help her with her problems thanks to my reasoning skills & introspective tendencies.

I've never understood the people who want someone just like themselves

purps drank

Rotter
rigidity said:

purps drank said:

I find talking about the news and analyzing current events to be extremely interesting and worthwhile and I want a woman who is interested in what is going on in the world. On top of that I mean just generally informed about all sorts of various topics, not necessarily just the latest news.

chadD24

Regular
i like dumb girls becuase they are easier to manipluate/get drunk and fuck

its a win win

IcedEarth

Rotter
chadD24 said:
i like dumb girls becuase they are easier to manipluate/get drunk and fuck

its a win win

lmfao stop bullshitting you are a virgin

Gandharva

Banned
I prefer intelligent girls you can have stimulating conversations with.

I love your avatar op  :lol:  :lol: . I actually agree though. I LOVE blonde girls with thick asses, decent tits, and highly extroverted personalities. The funniest thing is though, their personality is what I truly like about them. They just seem very "friendly" on average, even if they dont want to fuck me. I remember in my dorm last year, lots of these types of girls would smile at me, and engage in light conversation. I guess I felt that my "stoic" personality just meshed well with their loudness. They provided the energy, and I provided the stability. I guess I am just attracted to extroverted bubbly girls in general. It seems like opposites do attract. NOTHING is more unattractive to me than an aspie shut in, high inhibition girl.