• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rage Im losing so.much collagen and fat pad

lol meanwhile i smoke, drink and barely sleep and people still think im in my early 20's
Unironically I looked the best when I was sleeping 4 hours and drinking to go to work.

I believe that for some reason my hormones were better there... it's not about skin care really its coming from inside.

yeah skincare is a huge cope unless it's retin-a or some medical shit
Even retin a is cope burns fat pad. I tried accutane but it burns it too and on top of that I fail to see the benefit your skin is getting when u have such dry skin (because of accutane or retin a)

My eye area has deteriorated too. The lower eyelid seems round suddenly

do have acne or just trash tier collagen?
also how old are you?
My age bracket is 18-23.

My collagen comes and goes. Currently I have trash tier collagen so I resorted to a very high dose accutane but my skin is extremly dry and looks worse like this so I actually doubt any possible benefit I can obtain from smth like this.

I do not have acne tbh. Just some hyperpigmentation maybe...

Also I said before my lower eyelid is becoming rounder I believe it's the loss of fat pad

I'm gonna sink in depression if i dont start to look better soon. I mean sink even lower