• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

im legit scared of BBCs after all the BLM and anti-cop/anti-white shit srs

LostTuna

Machine
been trying to avoid any areas with a high black population and also be weary around the the blacks i do come into contact with. even tho im not a twink, black dudes are naturally intimidating and athletic/strong plus low inhib so its just not worth it. i try to be aware of my surroundings but at the same time never make eye contact with a robust BBC if theres not many ppl around.

tbh most whites in america/europe deserve to get the shit kicked out of them at least once for their ancestors disgusting actions like slavery, mass genocide, colonialism etc but at the same time u never wanna take a responsibility as an individual white person lol

Viral

Regular
Blacks sold each other to slavery far before any white man. 
???????????????

LostTuna

Machine
Viral said:
Blacks sold each other to slavery far before any white man. 
???????????????

are you retarded? that was the jews

UnWorthy

Joke
lets hope whitey wakes up and put dem negroes back to into their place/chains

Ga ok

Coper
no hope for whitecels tbh, bbc will conquer everything

outlier

anomalous
HQNP
good. because that's exactly how they felt for 200 years. with the difference that their fears often came true, while you're a privileged smegma-ridden degenerate whose worst problem in life is losing internet connection.

and imagine being that much of an oblivious imbecile that you don't get why is "black" being stressed here. actually reaffirms the existence of institutional, systemic racism more than anything else.

Eugenicist

Rotter
I'm not. The Muslims or Chinese will re-enslave them when the west falls. It'll be fun to watch.

Stereo

Champion
did some faggot take over lost tuna's account?