I'm kidding myself, no way I'm even a 3.5

Just lol, was walking across campus earlier today. Encountered probably 200-300 females (not counting pre puberty and 40+) and I would fuck every single one, I would LTR every single one. There was one who was maybe 5'7-5'8 and like 250 lbs and I didn't even have to consider it. I wanted to feel like I had to consider it but there wasn't even a question my mind or in my dick about fucking that hambeast and then falling asleep cushioned by her lardy love.
It's a simple matter of fact that in my age+education group I'd be happy with over 99% of women. I'd fuck/LTR 3s without a second thought, I'd take most 2s. If we go by a +1 gap in LTRs I'm AT MOST a 3.0.

Just lol tbh. If I surgerymax to be human at 30 I'll be once again invisible to women because 30+poor (since I spent all on surgeries) = subhuman.
Surgerycel => poor oldcel
Roid => Worsens sleep problems, heart problems, hormonal problems etc
Megadose supplements => Probably kidneystones in no time with my luck

Can't escape the subhumanity, I just can't win. There is no happiness waiting for me at the end of the rainbow, I should seriously just go out in a raping/killing spree, probably more happiness in a few hours (if that) than in the entire rest of my sad life.

@"Invisible"  @"Narrator"

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Can relate. I would fuck almost any non-fat woman aged 15-45, I am not picky by any means.

FuckThis

Slayer
Your avi and sig halo you legit. 

You should run Halo game,wear a t shirt with your avi,it should help

Narrator said:
You should try and approach 3/10 tbh.
Nah, I've done it before, the shame :ugh:

FuckThis said:
Your avi and sig halo you legit. 

You should run Halo game,wear a t shirt with your avi,it should help
:cage:

Not sure if this would work tbh, Maria mogs me into the ground. I'd have to wear a mask to obscure my face for it to work I think. Imo people who don't know what I look like get haloed far harder than the folks who've seen pics.
If I can get my rhino done before halloween I'll run makeup-game and go as Ideal Maria this year tbh.

Narrator said:
The thing that keeps me alive is this one good day I experienced week ago, when I was anxiety-less good old calm narrator.  I know you've experienced at least 1 good day like this too. Forget about how fucked your life was, is and how it will never be good cause you can't fix it. You can either stab yourself everyday and suicide or move on from this cancer. Just my bluepill incoherent thoughts. Bluepillmax and disconnection from reality is my objective for 2016. You have to give up and cope.
But I need to be a good wagecuck, can't ever take vacation because I need the days for rhino-recovery, can't quit or spend the money on hobbies because I need the money for surgeries, can't cope because there is no social life sub4.
[hr]
gandytime said:
Your last Hope:
No money, need surgeries first, too. I'm legit the complete opposite of asian beauty ideals, being white won't save me there.

gandytime

Slayer
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Narrator said:
The thing that keeps me alive is this one good day I experienced week ago, when I was anxiety-less good old calm narrator.  I know you've experienced at least 1 good day like this too. Forget about how fucked your life was, is and how it will never be good cause you can't fix it. You can either stab yourself everyday and suicide or move on from this cancer. Just my bluepill incoherent thoughts. Bluepillmax and disconnection from reality is my objective for 2016. You have to give up and cope.
But I need to be a good wagecuck, can't ever take vacation because I need the days for rhino-recovery, can't quit or spend the money on hobbies because I need the money for surgeries, can't cope because there is no social life sub4.
[hr]
gandytime said:
Your last Hope:
No money, need surgeries first, too. I'm legit the complete opposite of asian beauty ideals, being white won't save me there.
:legit:

Narrator said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
You kinda remind me this politician, OP:

I thought that it's him :lol:
:what: He is older, blonde, has a straight(er) nose, narrower face, more harmony and (from the other pic) probably better eyes/canthal tilt.

flesh

Slayer
Worst thing about university campuses or any city centre is getting heightmogged CONSTANTLY as a 5'10" manlet. MOST GIRLS are taller than me in FLAT shoes. Fucking lol

flesh said:
Worst thing about university campuses or any city centre is getting heightmogged CONSTANTLY as a 5'10" manlet. MOST GIRLS are taller than me in FLAT shoes. Fucking lol
Legit :ugh:

Girls thing is cope though, very few are 5'10 in normal shoes.

flesh

Slayer
GeneticDeadEnd said:
flesh said:

Dunno where you're from bro but in Western Europe the average young middle class female is legit 5'10" or 5'11"... I see 6ft girls constantly. Might be different in America but over here being sub 6'2" is death.

flesh said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:

Dunno where you're from bro but in Western Europe the average young middle class female is legit 5'10" or 5'11"... I see 6ft girls constantly. Might be different in America but over here being sub 6'2" is death.
Germany and cope.
The vast majority is 5'4-5'8.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height

Tallest average females were measured in Bosnia (19-32) at 171.8 cm (5'7.5) with a standard dev of 7.11 cm (2.8 inches) which puts the percentage of women in that age bracket above 6 feet (182.88 cm) at 0.505 or 5.05%

Meanwhile in urban Germany 168.5cm (18-37) was the average with no reported st. dev. but assuming the same 7.11cm from above that gives us 2.16% at 6ft or above.
[hr]
Narrator said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
\He is older, blonde, has a straight(er) nose, narrower face, more harmony and (from the other pic) probably better eyes/canthal tilt.

I've seen this photo just for 1 second while site was loading and it went down, thought that you are sharing your photos and going er tbh. :giggle:
Join yoga classes or meditate, go full bluepill tbh.
:lambert:

Would be pretty hillarious to post smiling selfies from a helicopter mintues before I suicide-dive-bomb a pagent competition or something.