• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I'm joining political campaigns in the Summer to get ez lays

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Holy shit man. I was thinking of doing the same thing. It looks good on resumes and girls are easy to get. Where do you live?

• Banned
HANDSOME LUAN said:
how many white girls have you been with

6 ltrs
2 fwbs

only white girls and high quality above 6.5

im not fully asian tho since im a quarter french and im the exception for an asian in general

UglyNormalFag said:
Holy shit man. I was thinking of doing the same thing. It looks good on resumes and girls are easy to get. Where do you live?

worked great for obama campaign when i was 18

got a fwb that way for a year

i live in boston suburb near V.A btw

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
@"Downloading Witcher3" yeah exactly cause those girls think you're doing it for a good cause and have a good heart and passion. Believe it or not, that shit still works with a certain type of girl as long as you pass the looks threshold

• Banned
UglyNormalFag said:
@"Downloading Witcher3" yeah exactly cause those girls think you're doing it for a good cause and have a good heart and passion. Believe it or not, that shit still works with a certain type of girl as long as you pass the looks threshold

im a low 7 right now but u only have to be 5+ if ur *compassionate* about the cause :lol: :lol: :lol:

i like trump but most young stupid college girls are rallying around bernie

i went to a trump rally already and met cute white christian girls there tho but mostly older people :ugh:

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Downloading Witcher3 said:
UglyNormalFag said:

im a low 7 right now but u only have to be 5+ if ur *compassionate* about the cause :lol: :lol: :lol:

i like trump but most young stupid college girls are rallying around bernie

i went to a trump rally already and met cute white christian girls there tho but mostly older people :ugh:

Dude I like you. We think alike. If you're ever in NY, hmu srs lol