I'm joining political campaigns in the Summer to get ez lays

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,621
Reputation
3,427
Holy shit man. I was thinking of doing the same thing. It looks good on resumes and girls are easy to get. Where do you live?
 
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,086
Reputation
0
HANDSOME LUAN said:
how many white girls have you been with
6 ltrs
2 fwbs

only white girls and high quality above 6.5

im not fully asian tho since im a quarter french and im the exception for an asian in general
[hr]
UglyNormalFag said:
Holy shit man. I was thinking of doing the same thing. It looks good on resumes and girls are easy to get. Where do you live?
worked great for obama campaign when i was 18

got a fwb that way for a year

i live in boston suburb near V.A btw
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,621
Reputation
3,427
@"Downloading Witcher3" yeah exactly cause those girls think you're doing it for a good cause and have a good heart and passion. Believe it or not, that shit still works with a certain type of girl as long as you pass the looks threshold
 
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
1,086
Reputation
0
UglyNormalFag said:
@"Downloading Witcher3" yeah exactly cause those girls think you're doing it for a good cause and have a good heart and passion. Believe it or not, that shit still works with a certain type of girl as long as you pass the looks threshold
im a low 7 right now but u only have to be 5+ if ur *compassionate* about the cause :lol: :lol: :lol:

i like trump but most young stupid college girls are rallying around bernie

i went to a trump rally already and met cute white christian girls there tho but mostly older people :ugh:
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,621
Reputation
3,427
Downloading Witcher3 said:
UglyNormalFag said:
@"Downloading Witcher3" yeah exactly cause those girls think you're doing it for a good cause and have a good heart and passion. Believe it or not, that shit still works with a certain type of girl as long as you pass the looks threshold
im a low 7 right now but u only have to be 5+ if ur *compassionate* about the cause :lol: :lol: :lol:

i like trump but most young stupid college girls are rallying around bernie

i went to a trump rally already and met cute white christian girls there tho but mostly older people :ugh:
Dude I like you. We think alike. If you're ever in NY, hmu srs lol
 
Top