I'm in a suicidal mood today

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
The reason is I am unable to become happy. The necessary condition for me is to live a normal life, have sex and basically enjoy a light mood of the youth. Unfortunately, it's too late now, I am almost 30, workcel in a shitty job with no social circle whatsoever.

You cannot substitute what is gone, you missed the train and that's it.

Joncoping

Normie
Go ER before the feeling wears away. And mention this place in your manifesto, some traffic wouldn't hurt

frenchy91

Gigachad
:\ guEss you should flush yourself dude, im in the same case almost 30 workcel, i use to have multiple ltr and i know life will never be as good as it use to be, banging hot young chics n shit... Almost no point keep survivng

K2cel

Coper
next life youll be gl but you need to stay alive until pluto decides to take you to the moon and back

K2cel said:
next life youll be gl but you need to stay alive until pluto decides to take you to the moon and back
There is no after life bro I'm sorry. You're either good looking or ugly. That's the only life you'll get.

K2cel

Coper
definitelyincel said:
K2cel said:
There is no after life bro I'm sorry. You're either good looking or ugly. That's the only life you'll get.
no after life that we remember