• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I'm hurting, could've been slayer

I see the pics of guys you people are posting as 8+ slayers

I have an underbite, you can see from the profile that my maxilla is rotated downwards instead of up and forward in its natural position. I always slept and kept my mouth open as a kid

I'm 6'1. My mandible is strong. My upper and lower thirds look good

If I had just kept my fucking mouth just and proper face posture as a kid, I could've gone through highschool and life as a good looking tall guy

I'm 22 now

Guys, hold me. This feels so bad, knowing I COULD HAVE FUCKING HAD IT

Mewing hard as fuck right now, considering lefort

incelsNeed2die said:
Easy. Get a bimaxillary osteotomy with rotation.

I don't need my lower jaw back though, I need my upper face forward. Where it's fucking supposed to be 

fuck

I've noticed at parties before where I'm keeping a good smie and my facial muscles are pulling my face up where it should be, girls harass me and stare

fuck fuck fuck fuck

I'm gonna put a hole through a wall. Holy shit so much wasted potential

incelsNeed2die said:
kekbitterincels said:
I don't need my lower jaw back though, I need my upper face forward. Where it's fucking supposed to be 

fuck

Yeah but you said it's rotated up. You may need rotation on yopr mandible to create a good occlusion.

Bimax moves lower jack backwards though? Plus it just moves the jaw, not the whole maxilla

liftTillSomebodyLovesYou said:
Bro I am in the exact same situation

6'5 strong mandible / good upper and lower thirds

Recessed middle face

What do you do to improve it?

Surgery? Belt facepulling ? Facepulling? Mewing?

you posted this link in your other thread :
http://www.intechopen.com/books/bio...ction-forces-in-cleft-lip-and-palate-patients

Have you got this device? Any devices that you're using?

I was doing one method of mewing, noticed that my breathing improved greatly, switched to another method, and am now switching back to the original

I have trouble getting the back of my tongue up, since the upper jaw is back. But I put it up there, and then push hard as fuck with my lower jaw and tongue up there for 30 seconds. Hard enough that my vision darkens and I feel endorphins. 

I keep this up throughout the day, and then mew hard the rest of the day. 

I was doing this earlier for ~3 days, noticed huge changes in breathing, then stopped doing the hard pushes. Now I"m back to including the hard pushes. 

I never did the belt stuff

Zoosus

Rotter
Fucking dumbass. You are either born a jock and an incel. Do you think Nessman gives TWO FUCKS if he mouthbreathed as a kid? He knew he was gonna be a top tier MM since that cute blonde girl approached him at his 6th birthday.

KYS

Zoosus said:
Fucking dumbass. You are either born a jock and an incel. Do you think Nessman gives TWO FUCKS if he mouthbreathed as a kid? He knew he was gonna be a top tier MM since that cute blonde girl approached him at his 6th birthday.

KYS

I'd AMOG you IRL

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
"Where it's supposed to be"

Your maxilla isn't forward cause you're a subhuman. It's not supposed to be anywhere. Only GL have maxillas in the optimal position cause their human. 

Your subhuman genetics couldn't withstand different allergens in the environment. Chad doesn't get allergies cause he has no predisposition to do so. He can stuff his fucking face is a mound of dust and be aight

UglyNormalFag said:

Your maxilla isn't forward cause you're a subhuman. It's not supposed to be anywhere. Only GL have maxillas in the optimal position cause their human. 

Your subhuman genetics couldn't withstand different allergens in the environment. Chad doesn't get allergies cause he has no predisposition to do so. He can stuff his fucking face is a mound of dust and be aight

I AMOG Chads all the time, I've just realised that my skull could have been better

:rage:

it will be.

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Belt Face Pull or death.

UglyNormalFag said:

Jew