I'm gonna be like 24 when I can afford a good rhinoplasty

Chadcel

Banned
im 25 still a kissless hugless virgin. but gonna off myself soon if i cant get a gf

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Damn, if I was a billionaire I would pay for everybody's surgery here

I'll be close to 29 for mine. At least I can afford genio and infraorbitals too in relativly quick succesion.

FireHaze

Gigachad
DOLPHMOGGED said:
you can always lie about your age
Still when I get it I'm gonna be out of college and my slaying opportunities will be limited.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
FireHaze said:
It's over.
Are you sure about that? I'm not sure what your financial situation is at the moment, but the payment doesn't have to be done all at once. They sometimes allow you to pay it incrementally over the course of 60 months, possibly even more depending on the plastic surgeon.

Chadcel

Banned
DOLPHMOGGED said:
yea only if u are just looking to smash, but in that case they wont care about ur age anyway only ur appearance (i probably look like a 20-22 yo college senior). if u want something long term and serious u cant lie they'll find out eventually.
[hr]
FireHaze said:
DOLPHMOGGED said:
Still when I get it I'm gonna be out of college and my slaying opportunities will be limited.
exactly. i didn't do anything at uni because i was a huge beta phaggot too scared to talk to girls. only desperation after i finished made me talk to them (all rejection so far)

Whitecel

Banned
GeneticDeadEnd said:
I'll be close to 29 for mine. At least I can afford genio and infraorbitals too in relativly quick succesion.
please post pics of results XX

Whitecel said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
please post pics of results XX
It's still half a year till the surgery but I probably will actually (or rather send it around via pms so I can deny it's me if necessary).
There's still a chance I can get genio before that but my sleep apnea situation is still pretty unclear (I just know that my AHI is relativly low but still not ideal, but no idea about RERAs and you need the full brainwave-thing to get that measured accuratly. Chances are genio alone will  be enough if done right though).
[hr]
AlwaysLearning said:
alot of places let u finance your surgery by paying like $150 to 350 a month (depending on the term of the loan).

see if ur surgeon supports places like https://creditmedical.com/ , etc
The thing is you'll be burdened by it for years to come and if you need more surgeries you're fucked because you can't save money for them either. I'd only consider it for the last surgery you need. Though unless I need full on bimax I pretty much have my surgerybankroll set up, the limiting factors for me are surgery-appoinements, work and dependencies between surgeries.

Francesco said:
rhinoplasty is not legit for men in most cases
cope. off all the people here who've seen pictures of me some were conflicted about me needing expensive eye surgery, some wheren't sure about bimax/genio but EVERY SINGLE ONE agreed rhino needs to be done asap.
my nose legit DESTROYS me from all angles.
it's not only beaked, bulbous, droopy and has too much nostril show, it also COMPLETLY fucks up my harmony because my cheekbones/lat infraorbital rims as well as mandible are already retruded as is and the nose stretches my mid-midface forwards, even pulling away the skin from my philtrum in the process (if you look at most cephs people have equal softtissue-depht on maxilla and mandible, often even more on the mandible, I have about 5mm more in front of the maxilla...)

Demgainz

Normie
Francesco said:
rhinoplasty is not legit for men in most cases
Rhinoplasty is the most legit surgery out there. The problem is that most surgeons work with only female noses so they don't know how to operate on male's nose without making it feminine.