I'm going to try to gf an 8.5/10 premium anglo white girl

She's in my class.  Body is really petite but still visible hourglass curve, nothing busty but very well structured and aesthetic, she's tall for a girl I'd say around 5'9"ish (in shoes) [I still height mog her I'm legit 6' 2.5" on the dot in shoes].

Blonde hair, light colored eyes (I think they were blue).  Perfect facial structure, a little bit of sub-mandibular adipose but doesn't lower appeal, sweet voice, very shy + intelligent.  Very sensitive and humble nature, she showed very little skin, very classy.  Age a little older than what I wanted, but I care more about her slay count (which I don't know what it is... yet).  

The class I'm in is very competitive (thus most athletic chads aren't in here, which significantly lowers my competition) and hard to get into, the ratio of men to women is heavily in my favor like 1 male/4 females.  Among the males I mog all of them height wise, frame wise, body wise (one is like 6' 1" in shoes so is close to height matching me).  I think only one other male mogs me face wise (not by much) and maybe like 2 others face match me.  I think I have a really good shot at this heavenly blessed beauty.  If I fuq this up I'll be so upset.  I'll let you guys know if I'm successful in like 5 months.

I'm going to try to academic mog everyone in my class and then run my best NT game on her.  Goal is to wife her.

hpsauce said:
u are already fucked before u started
nah, if she's single I think I got a really good shot at this.  Low inhibition, high NT, top of the class game
I gots this

Chadcel

Banned
TrickleDown said:
Chadcel said:
dont even bother, she is taken

they are all taken
I'm really worried about this.
wat u should be worried about is her bf being fucking subhuman ethnik worse looking than u. ive encountered too many fucking examples. i would rot in peace if only high iq white chads are taking all my oneitis.

Chadcel said:
TrickleDown said:
I'm really worried about this.
wat u should be worried about is her bf being fucking subhuman ethnik worse looking than u. ive encountered too many fucking examples. i would rot in peace if only high iq white chads are taking all my oneitis.
:dennis:

Just for you bro I'll ask her to show me a pic of her bf if she claims to have one.  If he's subhuman ethnic will let u know

Chadcel

Banned
TrickleDown said:
Chadcel said:

Just for you bro I'll ask her to show me a pic of her bf if she claims to have one.  If he's subhuman ethnic will let u know
yea u better show me. i know a 10/10 anglo stacey, world class model tier, with a subhuman ethnik. i wanted to murder that fucker.

i pray he's some rich classy hyper chad who actually deserves her.

jihadicel said:
TrickleDown said:
She's in my class.  Body is really petite but still visible hourglass curve, nothing busty but very well structured and aesthetic, she's tall for a girl I'd say around 5'9"ish (in shoes) [I still height mog her I'm legit 6' 2.5" on the dot in shoes].

Blonde hair, light colored eyes (I think they were blue).  Perfect facial structure, a little bit of sub-mandibular adipose but doesn't lower appeal, sweet voice, very shy + intelligent.  Very sensitive and humble nature, she showed very little skin, very classy.  Age a little older than what I wanted, but I care more about her slay count (which I don't know what it is... yet).  

The class I'm in is very competitive (thus most athletic chads aren't in here, which significantly lowers my competition) and hard to get into, the ratio of men to women is heavily in my favor like 1 male/4 females.  Among the males I mog all of them height wise, frame wise, body wise (one is like 6' 1" in shoes so is close to height matching me).  I think only one other male mogs me face wise (not by much) and maybe like 2 others face match me.  I think I have a really good shot at this heavenly blessed beauty.  If I fuq this up I'll be so upset.  I'll let you guys know if I'm successful in like 5 months.

I'm going to try to academic mog everyone in my class and then run my best NT game on her.  Goal is to wife her.

:coping:

OldcelMisery

Normie
Chadcel said:
TrickleDown said:

yea u better show me. i know a 10/10 anglo stacey, world class model tier, with a subhuman ethnik. i wanted to murder that fucker.

Why would white whores go for ugly ethnics? Is he some super beta-provider faggot that's ready to provide her emotional support 24/7 even at 3am? and spend all his money on her? Please don't tell me it's someone like this. 

[img=300x300]https://orwells1984oregon.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/bucio_perez1.jpg[/img]

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
will be difficult in hs, at that age women tend to be hotter than guys on avg, she probably fucks a dude 5yrs older who's also masc, also girls have bf's by christmas you should have started dating around halloween

but otherwise 8+ girls don't exist irl, not even curvy jb

and yes it's possible to get a girl a point above you via a combo of proximity / luck / desperation

thing is you also ought to be networking on fb, insta, and whatsapp like a fullretard to get party invitations to figure out which girls go where and flirt with them a few days before the event

PurpleDildo said:
will be difficult in hs, at that age women tend to be hotter than guys on avg, she probably fucks a dude 5yrs older who's also masc, also girls have bf's by christmas you should have started dating around halloween

but otherwise 8+ girls don't exist irl, not even curvy jb

and yes it's possible to get a girl a point above you via a combo of proximity / luck / desperation

thing is you also ought to be networking on fb, insta, and whatsapp like a fullretard to get party invitations to figure out which girls go where and flirt with them a few days before the event
This is college.  We're both in the same specializing program that'll give us our 2 year associate's.  Very competitive to get in, I mog all the other guys.  If I can't get her given the circumstances it's ogre for me.

Chadcel

Banned
OldcelMisery said:
Chadcel said:

Why would white whores go for ugly ethnics? Is he some super beta-provider faggot that's ready to provide her emotional support 24/7 even at 3am? and spend all his money on her? Please don't tell me it's someone like this. 

[img=300x300]https://orwells1984oregon.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/bucio_perez1.jpg[/img]

looks better than that. but semi dark shitskin. id say slight above average for an ethnik = subhuman for white standards. top tier ethnik = slight above average for white standards. she can easily get some o'pry chico tier white chad.

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
TrickleDown said:
This is college.  We're both in the same specializing program that'll give us our 2 year associate's.  Very competitive to get in, I mog all the other guys.  If I can't get her given the circumstances it's ogre for me.
it's retarded to fixate on one girl you never know how they are really in private, let alone how much sex they want or what type of sex, there are girls who really don't like oral for some stupid reason probably upbringing, and no matter how hot she is if she doesn't suck dick and you can't lick her dude you'll be looking for the door after a month of intimacy

OldcelMisery

Normie
Chadcel said:
OldcelMisery said:

looks better than that. but semi dark shitskin. id say slight above average for an ethnik = subhuman for white standards. top tier ethnik = slight above average for white standards. she can easily get some o'pry chico tier white chad.
Yea, being a regular, dark mexican/mestizo sucks ass. I'd rather be black, and run BBC game. No woman anywhere is turned on by fat, brown mesoamericans. it's about as bad as being a dark gook.

PurpleDildo said:
TrickleDown said:
it's retarded to fixate on one girl you never know how they are really in private, let alone how much sex they want or what type of sex, there are girls who really don't like oral for some stupid reason probably upbringing, and no matter how hot she is if she doesn't suck dick and you can't lick her dude you'll be looking for the door after a month of intimacy
If she don't suck dick I'll hire a hooker on the side without her knowing to do it.  I'll blindfold myself and pretend that it's her.  Maybe I'll even let you do it.  I'll get on Tren and make it rock hard and veiny just 4u
If she don't let me eat her out yeah I'll probs leave her.  Her body and face is too nice to not allow me tongue deep into that mmm.

Her validation and emotional attachment is what I want the most though.

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
TrickleDown said:
much fantasist

much inceldoooom

lel irl ltr's a mess for nearly everybody, no1 gets validated after the initial honeymoon phase

PurpleDildo said:
TrickleDown said:
much fantasist

much inceldoooom

lel irl ltr's a mess for nearly everybody, no1 gets validated after the initial honeymoon phase
Me: TELL ME DOC!!  HOW BAD IS IT!!??
Dr. PurpleDildo: I'm afraid it's highly invasive, incurable, and at 20 years of age, there is no hope for you.
Me: What are we gonna do... WHAT OPTIONS ARE THERE?
Dr. PurpleDildo: There is, but one option for you.
Me:  I need to be put down right, like a dog?
Dr. PurpleDildo: Alas, yes.  Your need to be put out of your misery, your suffering must end.

OldcelMisery

Normie
TrickleDown said:

What a coincidence, my clinician is a WASP too (i think) with dark blonde hair. I've never been obsessed with one before, but something about her and her position of authority over me makes me want to take her down off her high horse by blowing a huge load all over her 6/10 face and in her pussy. She's very thin and tall, so it would be fun to pin her down. Unlike you, I'm looking to be her side guy she cheats on her husband with, not a deep emotional connection.