I'm going to india for two months

Bacher

Joke
I've been workcelling since I left university earlier this summer and I've saved up a few thousand pounds. I have realized that it is over for me, I have no future here workcelling and just generally being miserable. I am flying to Kolkata and I will begin travelling south via the railways, I'm going to be staying in hostels, other peoples homes or my tent. 

Wish me luck.

Furby

Regular
Go to Goa. I've heard dats where all da white women go....and good luck & have fun but be careful about the unregulated recreational drug market there (basically only smoke weed).

Bacher

Joke
Furby said:
Go to Goa.  I've heard dats where all da white women go.

So I can be mogged by all the gap year chads? lol no. 

I'm going to go climb a mountain and get super high on my own. I'm so fucking depressed I need an out, hopefully I'll get eaten by a tiger or some shit. Would be a better way to die than when I end it because I can't cope anymore.

I'll just stay as far away from western people as I can.  I imagine most of the western people people around my age (18-21) who go travelling to India are insufferable.

Furby

Regular
Bacher said:
Furby said:
Go to Goa.  I've heard dats where all da white women go.

So I can be mogged by all the gap year chads? lol no. 

I'm so fucking depressed I need an out, hopefully I'll get eaten by a tiger or some shit.

I like you. Consider yourself lucky. Don't drink the water (but you know better than that, right?)

Have fun anywayz!

jeebusreekris

Regular
Why dont you to ukraine or some other EE shithole and rent a girlfriend you british mong.