ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Keep in mind that 2015 was my NEET year and I hardly ever even stepped out of my house (yes, my house, I live alone), and did my utmost to avoid contact with others. Still, get ahold of this:

"Ughh, why is it always X that looks good in group pictures and we never do?"
-Friends I no longer speak to ('cuz they've since exhausted their use).

"Tell him what you said. You said you'd fuck him if you were gay."
-Friend's ex-girlfriend

"I was wondering who that very handsome lad was... he looked familiar."
-Neighbor to my mom, who saw me driving to my parents' house for Thanksgiving. She thought I looked like her.

"Anything would look good on you. In fact, you could work here as a model if you wanted: you've got the height, build and angular face."
-A clothing store clerk who was hitting on me.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU? Wait, is this for real right now? Are you being for real? ARE YOU BEING FOR REAL?" *jaw drops*
-A nigress from high school went ecstatic when she saw how I looksmaxxed in 9 years' time.

There are more but I don't feel like typing them all.

Couple this with an endless array of iois from 18-30 year olds, many of them in the 7-8 range (I've never seen a 9 irl). When taking public transportation I often witness groups of girls pointing at me and whispering to each other (I can tell that it's not in a negative way), and in the side walk many women fix their gaze on me without letting go.

<<< Those stats are legit btw (I'm not on tinder). 0 kisses, 0 hugs, 0 dates, 0 relationships, slay count: virgin, etc. Just be NT is the truest theory out there @"assburger"

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
zZzZz... waiting for the childish shitposters, miscers and trolls to get it out of their system. Eventually someone of worth will read this and reply.

OnTheRun

Slayer
How old are you? lol at 9 years looksmaxing. What were you doing in those 9 rotting years to looksmax?

Ryu

Chad
PM me your pics I wont share.

What non surgeical things did you do to looksmax?

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
OnTheRun said:
How old are you? lol at 9 years looksmaxing. What were you doing in those 9 rotting years to looksmax?
I'm 26.

I started looksmaxing December 31st, 2013, on my 24th birthday; also coincides with a New Years' Resolution.

I wasted my entire early 20s copecelling, videogamecelling, and just being a beta depressed, mentalcel (I'm still mentalcel, but not depressed) cuck. I took a complete turn at age 24, that's when I had a real wakeup call. I wasn't going to waste the remaining 6 years of my 20s.

(But here I am shitposting on this forum 50% of my free time. When I overcome this mini-addiction, I'll have fully ascended).

Why don't you just hit up some ladies on Tinder and ask: "Want to fuck?"

You could probably place an ad and sell your virginity.

OnTheRun

Slayer
ItWontBeMe said:
OnTheRun said:
I'm 26.

I started looksmaxing December 31st, 2013, on my 24th birthday; also coincides with a New Years' Resolution.

I wasted my entire early 20s copecelling, videogamecelling, and just being a beta depressed, mentalcel (I'm still mentalcel, but not depressed) cuck. I took a complete turn at age 24, that's when I had a real wakeup call. I wasn't going to waste the remaining 6 years of my 20s.

(But here I am shitposting on this forum 50% of my free time. When I overcome this mini-addiction, I'll have fully ascended).
What you mean by "I took a complete turn"? What exactly you did or what changed in your life?

King Chad

Normie
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Tinder Matches: Zero [/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Dates: Zero [/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Kisses: Zero [/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Slay Count: Virgin [/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Relationships: Zero[/font]

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
ItWontBeMe said:
OnTheRun said:
I'm 26.

So many lies ITT.

For one, I lied about my age. I was 25 here, not 26. Also I lied about my birthday. This was done to prevent any potential doxxing.

I went through a "delusions of grandeur" period (ultimate cope) during this time in my life (trust me, I am very aware of my averagecelness and in some respects subhumanity today), but all those quotes were real. Just what I did with them is where the delusion begins.

Here's the most important part: If random events in your life come together in just the right way, YOU WILL get unsolicited compliments on your appearance. But does that confirm that you're good-looking? No. Your timing was right. That's all.

@"Light" 

Light

Gigachad
ItWontBeMe said:
ItWontBeMe said:
I'm 26.

So many lies ITT.

For one, I lied about my age. I was 25 here, not 26. Also I lied about my birthday. This was done to prevent any potential doxxing.

I went through a "delusions of grandeur" period (ultimate cope) during this time in my life (trust me, I am very aware of my averagecelness and in some respects subhumanity today), but all those quotes were real. Just what I did with them is where the delusion begins.

Here's the most important part: If random events in your life come together in just the right way, YOU WILL get unsolicited compliments on your appearance. But does that confirm that you're good-looking? No. Your timing was right. That's all.

@"Light" 
legit. ur still a kv

// Infolinks