i'm going to approach girls IRL tomorrow (srs)

LostTuna

Gigachad
i know i said this before and didn't do it but i'm legit this time. i got some ativan (it's a benzo, similar to xanax) from my cousin over the weekend and i'm gonna pop a few tomorrow and just go walk around 3rd st promenade and the beach and go with the flow. gonna focus on 6-7/10 girls aand a ethniks as well (light skin latinas and asians). might approach a couple 8's too. my ego will be prepared to handle any major redpills or harsh rejections cause i know im gonna get a lot. i just wanna see how many numbers i can get and how girls react to me.

debijon

Normie
approaching isn't the hard part.

Its integrating and continuing that as a part of your life for the coming months ~ years after rejection after rejection, fake numbers and flakes, the sheer amount of effort and work it takes to get anywhere thats grueling.

Tyger

Banned
LostTuna said:
gonna focus on 6-7/10 girls aand a ethniks as well (light skin latinas and asians). might approach a couple 8's too.
stop being racist against blacks

LostTuna

Gigachad
Tyger said:
LostTuna said:
gonna focus on 6-7/10 girls aand a ethniks as well (light skin latinas and asians). might approach a couple 8's too.
stop being racist against blacks
sry full blacks just dont do that much for me. i like every other race tho
[hr]
UglyNormalFag said:
good luck
Amnesia said:
GL bro, report back
thanks and i will. btw guys i know i'm gonna get a lot of rejections but idc. exposure theory + time to experiment and stop rotting inside

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Everyone here should follow your example. Get drunk or high and just test the waters. If you expect nothing, then you really got nothing to lose

LostTuna

Gigachad
UglyNormalFag said:
Everyone here should follow your example. Get drunk or high and just test the waters. If you expect nothing, then you really got nothing to lose
legit but no one takes my ideas seriously. everyone wants to live in a copecel, low energy fantasy land.

LostTuna

Gigachad
AzzRaze said:
Just be confident~
can u refrain from putting a ~ after every post u make or does that gay shit just come natural to u?

:jordan:

AzzRaze

Slayer
LostTuna said:
AzzRaze said:
Just be confident~
can u refrain from putting a ~ after every post u make or does that gay shit just come natural to u?

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]i know i said this before and didn't do it but i'm legit this time. i got some ativan (it's a benzo, similar to xanax) from my cousin over the weekend and i'm gonna pop a few tomorrow and just go walk around 3rd st promenade and the beach and go with the flow. gonna focus on 6-7/10 girls aand a ethniks as well (light skin latinas and asians). might approach a couple 8's too. my ego will be prepared to handle any major redpills or harsh rejections cause i know im gonna get a lot. i just wanna see how many numbers i can get and how girls react to me.
[/font]

LostTuna

Gigachad
AzzRaze said:
LostTuna said:

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]i know i said this before and didn't do it but i'm legit this time. i got some ativan (it's a benzo, similar to xanax) from my cousin over the weekend and i'm gonna pop a few tomorrow and just go walk around 3rd st promenade and the beach and go with the flow. gonna focus on 6-7/10 girls aand a ethniks as well (light skin latinas and asians). might approach a couple 8's too. my ego will be prepared to handle any major redpills or harsh rejections cause i know im gonna get a lot. i just wanna see how many numbers i can get and how girls react to me.
[/font]
tbh~

AzzRaze

Slayer
LostTuna said:
AzzRaze said:
[/font]
tbh~
Make sure to introduce yourself like this~