IM GOING OUT TONIGHT BOYOS TELL ME WHAT TO SAY!

Ima go out to the club tonight with my niggas. Give me some good one liners I can open up with or just generally outrageous shit to say. Note that I am a performer so I have some status effect after i get off stage.

heilsa

Slayer
Age Of Incels said:
Ima go out to the club tonight with my niggas. Give me some good one liners I can open up with or just generally outrageous shit to say. Note that I am a performer so I have some status effect after i get off stage.
my advice: just be good looking

Pouuop

Chad
I have the best midface ratio on a random autistic forum

height is king at clubs. the role of facial aesthetics is minimized due to the darkness and flashing lights. the role of personality is also thrown out the window with the music blaring. don't even try to hold a thought-provoking conversation.

counter them high heels with deez bad boys

purps drank

Slayer
Ask them what their sign is and then follow up by asking for their email so you can go on a date

purps drank

Slayer
mrz said:
purps drank said:
Ask them what their sign is and then follow up by asking for their email so you can go on a date
Are you biggie smalls
I already told you that the truth is I'm a piece of shit and it's really not hard to tell. It wouldn't make sense for me to go to heaven with all the goodie-goodies. I wouldn't fit in because I don't even like wearing white, I mainly wear black Tims and black hoodies. God would probably have me on some strict shit anyways, like I couldn't even sleep in or get my dick licked. Honestly fuck hanging with the goodie-goodies in paradise, all I really want to do is tote guns and shoot dice. 

Literally all of my life I've been considered as the worst. When I was younger I'd lie to my mom and even steal out of her purse. That's not even bad compared to all the other crimes like drugs and extortion. I know my mom wish she got an abortion.

iftsj

Banned
ask them i they want to have sex with you
evrything else is coping

Its not really a club, its more like a chill lounge with bar with couches and shit

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
Good luck and have fun! Here are 10 great one liners to help with your slaying tonight.

[font='PT Sans', sans-serif]1) I like your dress - but it would look better on my bedroom floor[/font]

[font='PT Sans', sans-serif]2) I'm looking for treasure - can I have a look around your chest[/font]

[font='PT Sans', sans-serif]3) Your eyes are like spanners - every time I look at them my nuts tighten[/font]

[font='PT Sans', sans-serif]4) Are you Jamaican? Because you're Jamaican me crazy...[/font]

[font='PT Sans', sans-serif]5) Is your father a thief? Because he must have stolen your eyes from heaven[/font]

[font='PT Sans', sans-serif]6) You look like a parking ticket - because you've got fine written all over you[/font]

[font='PT Sans', sans-serif]7) Did it hurt - falling from heaven[/font]

[font='PT Sans', sans-serif]8) If I could rewrite the alphabet I would put 'u' and 'I' together[/font]

[font='PT Sans', sans-serif]9) Are you tired? Because you've been running round my mind all night[/font]

[font='PT Sans', sans-serif]10) Have a feel of this shirt - do you know what that feels like? Boyfriend material[/font]

[font='PT Sans', sans-serif]You're welcome.[/font]

purps drank

Slayer
mrz said:
purps drank said:
I already told you that the truth is I'm a piece of shit and it's really not hard to tell. It wouldn't make sense for me to go to heaven with all the goodie-goodies. I wouldn't fit in because I don't even like wearing white, I mainly wear black Tims and black hoodies. God would probably have me on some strict shit anyways, like I couldn't even sleep in or get my dick licked. Honestly fuck hanging with the goodie-goodies in paradise, all I really want to do is tote guns and shoot dice. 

Literally all of my life I've been considered as the worst. When I was younger I'd lie to my mom and even steal out of her purse. That's not even bad compared to all the other crimes like drugs and extortion. I know my mom wish she got an abortion.
Biggie would cuck your ass. Who the fuck do you think you're attracting with that line, "what's your name what's your sign" just lol. I will creep up from behind on them after your cuck ass goes to buy wine.
Why do you have to be mean to me. I wish we had a lookism mansion. I picture it as a spot where we can kick it. A spot where we belong, that's just for us. We don't have to get all dressed up and be Hollywood. You know what I mean? Like where do we go when we die? There's no heaven for us. That's why we should go to something like a lookism mansion. That's the only place where we get in free and you have to be a lookismer, at lookism mansion.

Miss Click

Staff member
purps drank said:
mrz said:
Biggie would cuck your ass. Who the fuck do you think you're attracting with that line, "what's your name what's your sign" just lol. I will creep up from behind on them after your cuck ass goes to buy wine.
Why do you have to be mean to me. I wish we had a lookism mansion. I picture it as a spot where we can kick it. A spot where we belong, that's just for us. We don't have to get all dressed up and be Hollywood. You know what I mean? Like where do we go when we die? There's no heaven for us. That's why we should go to something like a lookism mansion. That's the only place where we get in free and you have to be a lookismer, at lookism mansion.
Damn yeah that's a legit point. That's why lookism mansion would be so cool.

It'd be a nice place to spend my quiet nights, and have time to unwind. I picture lookismers mansion as a place for us to kick it, and everyone can drink liquor and no one bickers over trick shit. It'd be a spot where we can smoke in peace, and even though we're lookismers, it'd be a place we could roll to in peace. In my minds eye I see this place, where the subhumans go in fast, and I've got a spot for us all so we can ball at lookism mansion.

Amewn

purps drank

Slayer
elm said:
purps drank said:
Damn yeah that's a legit point. That's why lookism mansion would be so cool.

It'd be a nice place to spend my quiet nights, and have time to unwind. I picture lookismers mansion as a place for us to kick it, and everyone can drink liquor and no one bickers over trick shit. It'd be a spot where we can smoke in peace, and even though we're lookismers, it'd be a place we could roll to in peace. In my minds eye I see this place, where the subhumans go in fast, and I've got a spot for us all so we can ball at lookism mansion.

Amewn
Super legit. See you there brother.
[hr]
mrz said:
I've already selected Islamic Paradise for my afterlife destination, due to the abundance of JBs.
No such thing. Come with us to lookism mansion.