I'm going mental

Namek

Chad
Humans are simply not made to be alone.

I'm seriously slowly losing my mind.

I tried to make friends and it never leads to anything but acquaintances. Some even avoid eye contact with me now just so they dont have to say hi to me. What the fuck?

What do I have to look forward to ?

shlayer

Slayer
Same here man, its kinda comforting knowing that if i ever decide to end it my bro will do it with me.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Legit

Remember that girl who I asked out Monday, and thought everything was good from her responses and body language?

She didn't text me the next day at all.
:cage:

All you can do is fucking laugh. Pathetic existence.

Namek

Chad
whywoulditmatter said:
Legit

Remember that girl who I asked out Monday, and thought everything was good from her responses and body language?

Fuck bro I was rooting for you.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
@"Namek" My cope was telling myself I'm schizoid (no desire for interaction with humans) as a way of explaining away my "lack of NT" and etc. @"assburger"

But secretly I'd post on forums for that daily dose of human interaction.  :giggle:

tl;dr I don't think we can train ourselves to not need people in our lives. I hate to admit it because it makes me sound weak.

Namek

Chad
ItWontBeMe said:
@"Namek" My cope was telling myself I'm schizoid (no desire for interaction with humans) as a way of explaining away my "lack of NT" and etc. @"assburger"

But secretly I'd post on forums for that daily dose of human interaction.  :giggle:

tl;dr I don't think we can train ourselves to not need people in our lives. I hate to admit it because it makes me sound weak.
I used to say the same thing man and realized, as you did, if that were true, I wouldn't be on forums trying to seek e-companionship of people with similar ideologies.

assburger

Gigachad
legit ive started to rly lose it

5 yrs of this shit due to being aspie

this is not mentally sustainable

i need deaht

BlueBalls

Chad
DuckDuckIncel said:
maybe your face is the problem?
He doesn't look bad so it's strange, no super slayer perhaps but I've seen a lot of uglier people get laid.

My guess would be either aspie, manlet or ethnic issues -probably a combination.

Namek

Chad
assburger said:

i need deaht
We are simply not made to be alone boyo. Even if you are aspie, you need someone to talk to/ affection at the very least. 

It is a basic human desire. 

We need to move to EE or SEA tbh.

assburger

Gigachad
Namek said:
assburger said:

i need deaht
We are simply not made to be alone boyo. Even if you are aspie, you need someone to talk to/ affection at the very least. 

yea.. back to the se asia idea i see.
i think its the only way we will get any companionship or validation etc. honestly.. it's the only hope i have in my mind rn.

Namek

Chad
assburger said:
Namek said:

yea.. back to the se asia idea i see.
i think its the only way we will get any companionship or validation etc. honestly.. it's the only hope i have in my mind rn.
the thing is I saw the difference and Im ethnic bro. For a white guy like u, it would be even easier.

When I talked to SEA chicks on app spoofing location, they genuinely wanted to talk to me. Were interested. Not half assed replies like Western chicks. I dont look western either or the ideal pretty boy white guy that asian girls would go for . I look ethnic as fuck.

It baffels my mind man. I said I was going to school as well and not working so there is no way it is status game, or money game.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Namek said:
whywoulditmatter said:
Legit

Fuck bro I was rooting for you.
Thought I found a woman who actually would give me a chance.

But then I forgot. I'm back into my place. What a fucking waste of time. Goodbye to this putrid face. CHANGE IT ALL SURGEONS. CHANGE IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

assburger

Gigachad
Bump Roboter said:
First get the face then get the friend
lookism - where lack of friends is attributed to lack of facial aesthetics

how gay and retarded is that

:facepalm: