• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Im gling enough to get matches but not enough for them to put effort in the convo

Downey

Rotter
I finally made account with my own pics and good amount of matches so far. But the convos are dry, I use my finely refined lookism sense of humour and they’ll laugh a lot but im the one pushing the convo forwards most of the time 

what’re some tips for an above avg guy who isn’t chad enough for girls to engage, how do I work this app

TommyShotgun

Rotter
Shitposters
I have some girls putting effort into my convos but I just end up ghosting them.

Shiggy

Joke
Even the women that message me first don't wanna put any effort. But when I chadfish none of this is ever a problem. Weird!

just_a_life

unvaxxed, no surrender
legit summed up my experiences on Tinder.

i am gl enough to get some messages from girls first though that are maybe 5-6/10s. 

if you're like a 6.5-7.5/10, being generic is fine. it is ugly guys that have to try and be funny or some shit. 

but my overall tip from experience is you need to ask for a phone number within like the first 5 messages or so. ask them what they do for a living, how their weekend was etc, and then say you don't use Tinder much and would prefer to text them. 

it's worked for me 10+ times. 

EDIT: the most ironic thing of all is that it's insane how much looks matter LOL. if she likes the way you look, you can't do a lot wrong, and if they give you their phone number after you ask you can 95% of the time meet up and date/fuck them. you will only ruin it by talking too much.

Crisick

you're inferior
Just ask them straight up if they wanna fuck. Don't waste your time with meaningful conversations, especially on Tinder.

SoloniusIII

Crisick said:
Just ask them straight up if they wanna fuck. Don't waste your time with meaningful conversations, especially on Tinder.

Hard part is to put the right words to this.
I'm good looking but i guess not enough to write "face down balls deep"

Crisick

you're inferior
SoloniusIII said:
Crisick said:

Hard part is to put the right words to this.
I'm good looking but i guess not enough to write "face down balls deep"

You put it just like that.

Why waste your time with conversations worth weeks when she's gonna ghost you in the end anyway? At least those who reply to your wanna fuck line are literally down to fuck.

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
the only logic explanation is they are swiping right on you by accident

or to just make fun of you

but you are low IQ and autistic bluepilled subhuman, so you don't see this, you utter cuck

Golgonto

140 Wesley
just ask if they wanna fuck bro straight up

yo cris we are UGLY as fuck man, we can't just ask for sex. It takes weeks, heck, MONTHS for us to court, wine, dine and fuck about dating to get to sex. 

Stop bragging to me and my fellow down and outers

Downey

Rotter
undisputed said:
the only logic explanation is they are swiping right on you by accident

or to just make fun of you

but you are low IQ and autistic bluepilled subhuman, so you don't see this, you utter cuck

become the dirt underneath my feet