• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I'm extremely bad at expressing genuine emotion.

TommyShotgun

Rotter
Shitposters
Try talking to the mirror till you are as a good as the actors on screen

TommyShotgun said:

I am actually a good actor, just can't express my real feelings without getting very uncomfortable.

TommyShotgun

Rotter
Shitposters
just your average guy said:
TommyShotgun said:

I am actually a good actor, just can't express my real feelings without getting very uncomfortable.

Good actors don't get uncomfortable.

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
same here, these days i am too preoccupied with my own health problems any emotions i express are just projection

TommyShotgun

Rotter
Shitposters
Keep saying it in the mirror till it doesn't feel awkward anymore? Like what part feels awkward to you? Do you feel like the person doesn't understand or feel you at all? Yes they cannot read your mind or feel what you feel.

phakahn

Regular
At highschool I was always smilly and shit I just remember going to a cafe with my amigos, I was smiling to a girl and she was smiling to me waving eachother. Today I can't even smile someone I am drowned in despair, I am turned to stone.

phakahn said:
At highschool I was always smilly and shit I just remember going to a cafe with my amigos, I was smiling to a girl and she was smiling to me waving eachother. Today I can't even smile someone I am drowned in despair, I am turned to stone.

:crying: