• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I'm entering extreme depression state

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
It is beggining now. Fuck, I can feel it growing. Heavy feelings of senslessness and loneliness are growing in me. Shit, I'm waiting for death.

Mrstyoobid

Regular
No one here is depressed anymore. Now all the posters are happy narcy MMs who slay, are NT and have social lives.

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
No, I dont' really. Maybe a little bit, for very short periods of time.
I' religious so there is no such thing as "senselessness" anymore and it prevents me from going full depressed.

Ayrton

Joke
Literally was suicidal this May and to a lesser extent in August for a couple of weeks. May was pretty brutal, I was crying in subway like a bitch, hope nobody noticed me, it was Saturday morning

GreekGalya

Joke
I'm pretty sure most of my depression comes from my sleep apnea, but recently was really tipped over the edge when I was spending time with my sister and had MULTIPLE comments about people saying (or mistaking) me as a Dad being with a daughter. People mistook me and my mum with being a couple because we agematch? 
but holy FUK this is ER enducing, I'm 20 suppose to be in my prime and people think I look 40 or something because my skin is wrinkly and NW2

Nibba

Regular
Jawline said:
It is beggining now. Fuck, I can feel it growing. Heavy feelings of senslessness and loneliness are growing in me. Shit, I'm waiting for death.

yeah you get used to it after awhile

EsotropiaCel

Regular
It's normal to be depressed thanks to what society has turned into.. All you have to do is look at the average life of an average male compared to average female.

Let it flow through you and out of you - crying is something to visually show that . Crying is release from the sadness in this world. The key is release - because if you obsess and let it completely consume you the depressive energy builds up and you have a mental breakdown

I've only had one mental breakdown - when that happens it consumed me and I was nonfunctional for a week

fucking brutal

Eqqo

GreekGalya said:
I'm pretty sure most of my depression comes from my sleep apnea, but recently was really tipped over the edge when I was spending time with my sister and had MULTIPLE comments about people saying (or mistaking) me as a Dad being with a daughter. People mistook me and my mum with being a couple because we agematch? 
but holy FUK this is ER enducing, I'm 20 suppose to be in my prime and people think I look 40 or something because my skin is wrinkly and NW2
:cage:

Its so over for you, you subhuman. Go to ********* this site isnt for you