im dead

igesio

Banned
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]im just dead. there is nothing left for me. i will be exiting this peice of shut world very soon[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif] i dont give a shit anymore. when chads are getting sucked off by orime jailbaits im laying here with crumbs on my chest, dortio dust on my fingers and crusty old jizz in my unwashed hammy down trackpants posting on lookism.net in the dark corners of my mothers basement[/font]

thor

Incel

ummmm..... just go to school tommorow and hit up some girls on the break? jesus

Namek

Chad
I feel the same way. I'm workcelling, studycelling, gymcelling. 12 percent bodyfat, looksmaxxed and still zero everything.  I'm literally killing myself I'm physically and mentally exhausted. All for what? To come home to an empty house. If I died today, no one would care outside of my parents. I will not even for a second be remembered. I already do not exist.

I'm too pussy to end it and hope one day I make it.

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
hospen said:
everyone dies and then eternal salvation.
chads will die too, grow to be some old fucks etc. Few will cope and live happily through their families etc.

life for us is suffering but death will come at one point and set us free. but we have to get further trolled and wait for that special moment the same as healthy/ happy people do
Death will not set us free. You can only be free when you're alive.

kunikus

hospen said:
kunikus said:
Death will not set us free. You can only be free when you're alive.

don't sperg on me now
When you die you lose your awareness, so you can't experience freedom.

kunikus

hospen said:
kunikus said:
When you die you lose your awareness, so you can't experience freedom.

you are freed of conscience. doesn't matter if you keep experiencing anything or not
That's different. But I agree that non existence is good.

kunikus

hospen said:
kunikus said:
That's different. But I agree that non existence is good.
it's not really different, the meaning is the same. my vocabulary doesn't satisfy your sperg needs that's all. but it's cool brah
It's better to feel happy than miserable when you have consciousness, don't you agree?

FuckThis

Slayer
Really for most of us,dying seems like the only thing we can look forward to. 

That alone speaks volumes about our "quality of life". 

A lot of us are just rotting in our rooms,playing video games,posting on forums,some even have gfs. But really what we are doing is just waiting to die

kunikus

hospen said:
kunikus said:
It's better to feel happy than miserable when you have consciousness, don't you agree?

how can I compare something to nothing?
The thing is that when you're dead you can't experience anything, you're saying you'll be free but you'd be just unconscious forever. That's not freedom, just absence of pain and awareness.

igesio

Banned
••• said:
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]im just dead. there is nothing left for me. i will be exiting this peice of shut world very soon

i dont give a shit anymore. when chads are getting sucked off by orime jailbaits im laying here with crumbs on my chest, dortio dust on my fingers and crusty old jizz in my unwashed hammy down trackpants posting on lookism.net in the dark corners of my mothers basement[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]What are your singularity fantasies? One of mine is to be a 6ft4 robust knight in medieval europe. Have a masculine handsome face with 25 inch shoulder breadth. I will be in a realtionship with a beautifal princess and all of the pheasents will be jealous. Men of other nations will fear me in battle and i will cut them down with my trusty claymore. After battle i will be a hero and return to my beautiful princess knowing i saved my nation.[/font]