outside of aestheticguide blogspot,it will be entirely dedicated to native american aesthetics,the firm science behind it all,    battling misconceptions about native subraces,and also native history,spirituality and  politicism.

I want to give natives a voice and platform     .

reminds   back    of some sean opry  loving    sfcel that   was arguing against natives,unbeknownst to him that sean is 1/4 choctaw 1/4 creole like me and also is a uglier version of michael hudson   .

johnny depp is part native but hes a worse looking version of El Joey the  regueton   legend

[font=arial, sans-serif]

dylanklebold

Subhuman
Therealdealbrah said:
Bone Law said:
fuck natives
Cope
He is half native 
he looks good cuz he is mostly white. true natives are ugly that got eradicated for being subhumans
dont waste your time thechief. nobody gives a fuck about them and they want to be european. proud to have south european admixture

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
ChiefofThechoctaws said:
outside of aestheticguide blogspot,it will be entirely dedicated to native american aesthetics,the firm science behind it all,    battling misconceptions about native subraces,and also native history,spirituality and  politicism.

From a very young age I recognized Native beauty for what it was. Now when I read about all these fwHR theories on this forum, PCT/hooded eyes, tan skin, dark hair, wide, robust faces, zygomatic projection, etc, which are correlated with superior masculine beauty, I can't help but conjure up an image of some Native person.

[hr]
ItWontBeMe
ChiefofThechoctaws said:

From a very young age I recognized Native beauty for what it was. Now when I read about all these fwHR theories on this forum, PCT/hooded eyes, tan skin, dark hair, wide, robust faces, zygomatic projection, etc, which are correlated with superior masculine beauty, I can't help but conjure up an image of some Native person.

:clap:

also remember that people think all south american natives are recessed manlets when they only use half iberians as examples.Patagonians(chile,argentina  ) and Margids from northern mexican regions are notorioesely tall,broad shouldered and have robust structures like theyre silvid brethren up north.

it seems iberian admixture gave mestizos weak faces and short heights and bodies.even andeans have good bone structure,even handsome I  may say,but only short due to diet and malnutrition  .
[hr]
there are circa  1 million ''full blood'' natives in canada (about 200,000 meti  )and about a million in the states,they are far from eradicated .

also the Yaqui and tarahumara were never subjugated by iberians as they  were nomads.Uto-Aztecans period were superb humans and nothing like the petty coward tribes from the south wich allie with the spaniards against their empire  .the mexicans you see today from the south and central have their genes.

the ones with  uto-aztecan blood still  are goodlooking,the guy in my sig is uto-aztec tribe.

// Infolinks