• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

im close to going ER on ugly guys with hot gfs

Chadcel

Banned
fucking lucky fugly mofos who never even tried and was just in the right place at the time. im much better looking more social and tried for years and cant get a single one cuz literally everyone i approach has a bf. im going to kill ugly guys who dont deserve their gfs.

im at my breaking point, cant buy guns in australia, where can i get a gun?

Invisible

Champion
Chadcel said:
fucking lucky fugly mofos who never even tried and was just in the right place at the time. im much better looking more social and tried for years and cant get a single one cuz literally everyone i approach has a bf. im going to kill ugly guys who dont deserve their gfs.

im at my breaking point, cant buy guns in australia, where can i get a gun?

You're mad cuz they prove that you're a pathetic aspie. Why else would you hate on guys that snag a hottie? It should fill you with HOPE, you autist. Or at least confusion, but not hate. The reason why you hate it is because you are "better looking than these guys" yet who is the one fapping in their basement all day? 

An ugly guy with a hottie throws out all your "muh looks" copes, because as you say, you're better looking. So the only reason you can't get a gf is because your brain is shitty, you are socially anxious and are borderline aspie. You're really mad at yourself. If you want to go ER, start with your own useless life first.

It's over for you. Get as much surgery as you want. BUT REALIZE IT'S OVER. Even if you do get a gf after surgery, you will drive her away because you are 

ASPIE
S
P
I
E

@"Chadcel" 

@"i'm ugly mom admit it"