I definitely think there’s a police brutality/accountability problem in the U.S., but think most of our other issues are self inflected and a result of innate iq disparities. I wouldn’t even know what to say if an NT liberal asked for my thoughts on black issues because I’m literally incapable of understanding their side and paying lip service to their arguments

Last edited:
nothing is wrong with you

but you likely haven't looked into the issue and have an unfounded surface level opinion
the influence of racism on our life outcomes is overblown. If you have a decent IQ, there’s literally nothing to stop you from achieving success in this country. It’s plain as day to me. The average poor black person in the US can literally get paid to attend a public college thanks to generous need-based federal and state grants

PureVirgin

Coper
Rotters
You are black, you must feel like youre a victim of white oppression cus it is what it is

TikeMyson

Dark Triad BBC
Shitposters
Left wing extremists=
All inequality of minorities are caused by racism

Right wing extremists=
All inequality of minorities are caused by themselves and lack of iq and personal choice

Truth is Somewhere in middle

ProperPlebiean

Slayer
Birds
the influence of racism on our life outcomes is overblown. If you have a decent IQ, there’s literally nothing to stop you from achieving success in this country. It’s plain as day to me. The average poor black person in the US can literally get paid to attend a public college thanks to generous need-based federal and state grants

just a single example of discrimination in the labour market, could find many more instances and studies if you want me to

We study race in the labor market by sending fictitious resumes to help-wanted ads in Boston and Chicago newspapers. To manipulate perceived race, resumes are randomly assigned African-American- or White-sounding names. White names receive 50 percent more callbacks for interviews. Callbacks are also more responsive to resume quality for White names than for African-American ones. The racial gap is uniform across occupation, industry, and employer size. We also find little evidence that employers are inferring social class from the names. Differential treatment by race still appears to still be prominent in the U.S. labor market

just a single example of discrimination in the labour market, could find many more instances and studies if you want me to
This proves that systemic racism exists to a certain extent, but I still think our low average IQ is still the biggest factor holding us back. If BBCs had a decent genetic IQ, we would’ve been more self sufficient/enterprising post-slavery and those unconscious biases would’ve disappeared after a few generations just like they did for ethnic whites

Last edited:

ProperPlebiean

Slayer
Birds
so if you are American, give your kids American names not African names, problem solved. Anyone can change their name at 18.
:facepalm:

extremely low iq if that was what you got out of the study

african names gives a signal that they are black which then causes employers to avoid them, clearly evidence for the existence of some systematic racism in the labour market

ProperPlebiean

Slayer
Birds
This proves that systemic racism exists to a certain extent, but I still think our low average IQ is still the biggest factor holding us back. If BBCs had an average IQ of ~100, it would’ve only taken a few generations for those unconscious biases to disappear
but the black-white iq gap is the product of almost entirely environmental factors (please don't make me go into this again)

a1000punts

Slayer
it's all lookism in the end.
there's virtually no-one out there anymore that truly believes that one human race is superior to another, but what does happen is that some people are nice or shitty to others depending on the way they look

fat dude gets called fat, big nosed guy gets called big nosed, short dude gets mocked, black guy gets insulted more easily on his laziness or something thing like that, cause that person doesn't like the way black people look, not cause that person thinks he's superior
the attractive/well spoken black dudes are worldwide stars and get pussy left and right and get nice jobs, some even get to be president

and you rarely hear cries of racism against black women, it's mostly against men
cause women get treated nicely even if they're ugly, the power of the pussy is immense

it's men who have no value in society unless they're making money and have status.

Medjool

Coper
if you're on lookism.net that means your IQ is at least 1 standard deviation above the average. you're too smart to fall for all the marxist propaganda out there

SonOfTyrone

The Neanderthal cumskin whisperer
Gorilla Crew
i thought you were asian
He’s a mutt he ain’t even black just Lol @ this guys attempt to make it sound like he’s the “woke” black guy when he’s literally mixed and thus never even suffered racism like a black dude

SonOfTyrone

The Neanderthal cumskin whisperer
Gorilla Crew
I definitely think there’s a police brutality/accountability problem in the U.S., but think most of our other issues are self inflected and a result of innate iq disparities. I wouldn’t even know what to say if an NT liberal asked for my thoughts on black issues because I’m literally incapable of understanding their side and paying lip service to their arguments
Dude why do you insist on larping as a “black” guy when your a fucking mutt stop this shit and be honest your a fucking Mullatos you are not black and thus won’t experience the shit the avg black American has to go though hence your opinion is null and void

Yes its a proven real thing

poontang

Dog taint
Shitposters
Black people have issues that need to be addressed, but you can't fix systemic racism, because it isn't a thing.

It's an abstract concept. If people want to make things better for black people, they need to start focusing on concrete issues.