• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I'm an ugly ethnic midget monkey, ama

Namek

Rotter
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
4,209
Reputation
2
Equivalent of genetic shit.

Tinder: 0.25 initial-0.10 percent match rate
IRL: Kissless,hugless, handholdless
Other apps combination of messages sent to dates: 0/600+ initiations. 

Make a new title and give it to me for Hopelesscel

According to the above stats. My success rate is 10 times less than an average guy's reconfirming my subhumanity. I was deluded for a month or two thinking I can escape subhumanity and that I was at the very least average.
 

Namek

Rotter
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
4,209
Reputation
2
Sui Generis II said:
You had two instances in which you could've gotten laid but didn't pursue them.

Also, you've admittedly seen uglier guys than you do well with women.

Looks don't seem to be your major problem.

This is cope boyo. If I was better looking, they would have pursued me. Only reason I will continue to looksmax is to maintain my humanness and not look like a total ape as I did before.
 

Namek

Rotter
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
4,209
Reputation
2
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
rofl werent u claiming IOIs, what a fucking aspie

IOIs mean nothing . Only IOI is p in v. Girls smile just to be nice. Lol at you
 
Joined
Jan 9, 2016
Messages
1,824
Reputation
1
Namek said:
Sui Generis II said:
You had two instances in which you could've gotten laid but didn't pursue them.

Also, you've admittedly seen uglier guys than you do well with women.

Looks don't seem to be your major problem.

This is cope boyo. If I was better looking, they would have pursued me. Only reason I will continue to looksmax is to maintain my humanness and not look like a total ape as I did before.

This is the problem with incels, "they should pursue me" 
That's just not how it often works man
You need to become low inhibition
 

whyme

Joke
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
829
Reputation
1
pretty brutal stats. can't lie, you're probably sub 4 with those numbers.
 

Namek

Rotter
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
4,209
Reputation
2
Supreme Gentleman said:
Namek said:
This is cope boyo. If I was better looking, they would have pursued me. Only reason I will continue to looksmax is to maintain my humanness and not look like a total ape as I did before.

This is the problem with incels, "they should pursue me" 
That's just not how it often works man
You need to become low inhibition

Nah. You dont know the backstory. The girl wanted to come over. I said let's get coffee first I want to get to know you.

Once I said that she said sure and went nc.


whyme said:
pretty brutal stats. can't lie, you're probably sub 4 with those numbers.

Exactly. I was deluded by members here telling me Im not subhuman.
 

Namek

Rotter
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
4,209
Reputation
2
MogTime said:
Namek said:
Nah. You dont know the backstory. The girl wanted to come over. I said let's get coffee first I want to get to know you.

Once I said that she said sure and went nc.



Exactly. I was deluded by members here telling me Im not subhuman.


:jag:



Would you let a girl come over if you exchanged literally 2 messages with her as an incel?
 

Namek

Rotter
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
4,209
Reputation
2
True Romance said:
True Romance said:
How many IRL approaches have you done?

So you purposely didn't answer my question, which means you've done 0 approaches. You're giving up before you've started.

:bye:

Look at my stats. Why would I even torment myself? I have answered you before btw. I dont approach.
 
Joined
Jan 9, 2016
Messages
1,824
Reputation
1
True Romance said:
Namek said:
Look at my stats. Why would I even torment myself? I have answered you before btw. I dont approach.

The bar is lower IRL than it is online.

Did you not know this?

Exactly I've said this a million times tinder is only legit if you're 7+ 
If not stick to irl/low inhibition/charisma etc
 

Namek

Rotter
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
4,209
Reputation
2
Supreme Gentleman said:
True Romance said:
The bar is lower IRL than it is online.

Did you not know this?

Exactly I've said this a million times tinder is only legit if you're 7+ 
If not stick to irl/low inhibition/charisma etc

Average male on tinder gets 1 percent match. It's not only for 7/10s.
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
12,425
Reputation
2,667
I thought u said u were rated 6-7 here? And now u are saying u are ugly?
:wtf:
 

Namek

Rotter
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
4,209
Reputation
2
zyzz007 said:
I thought u said u were rated 6-7 here? And now u are saying u are ugly?
:wtf:

Everyone I pmd except for sephon was not telling the truth.

They rated me high to make me feel good. srs. 3 guys rated me a 7. 4 6.5 , rest 6

Im not even making this up. They posted their rates in my threads.

sephon only person to give me a real rating of 4/10 in aeasthetics.
 
Joined
Jan 9, 2016
Messages
1,824
Reputation
1
Namek said:
Supreme Gentleman said:
Exactly I've said this a million times tinder is only legit if you're 7+ 
If not stick to irl/low inhibition/charisma etc

Average male on tinder gets 1 percent match. It's not only for 7/10s.

Matches =/= fucking 

It is if you want to constantly get laid 
Or uglies/fatties if you're ok with that
 

assburger

Megastar
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
9
Supreme Gentleman said:
Namek said:
Average male on tinder gets 1 percent match. It's not only for 7/10s.

Matches =/= fucking 

It is if you want to constantly get laid 
Or uglies/fatties if you're ok with that

pisses me off how theres barely any fatties/uglies on tinder for me.. and the ones that are on there don't seem dtf and seem scarily NT with high NT standards


op why do u refuse to approach tho? doesn't seem very nt.

i know u reported before that u fuk up dates due to being aspie so im pretty sure looks arent ur biggest prob.
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
12,425
Reputation
2,667
assburger said:
Supreme Gentleman said:
Matches =/= fucking 

It is if you want to constantly get laid 
Or uglies/fatties if you're ok with that

pisses me off how theres barely any fatties/uglies on tinder for me.. and the ones that are on there don't seem dtf and seem scarily NT with high NT standards


op why do u refuse to approach tho? doesn't seem very nt.

i know u reported before that u fuk up dates due to being aspie so im pretty sure looks arent ur biggest prob.

just say lets meet for drinks, are u free this afternoon???


Namek said:
zyzz007 said:
I thought u said u were rated 6-7 here? And now u are saying u are ugly?
:wtf:

Everyone I pmd except for sephon was not telling the truth.

They rated me high to make me feel good. srs. 3 guys rated me a 7. 4 6.5 , rest 6

Im not even making this up. They posted their rates in my threads.

sephon only person to give me a real rating of 4/10 in aeasthetics.

I KNEW IT!!!! Guys here are VERY biased in rating themselves and their friends!!! Firehaze is an ugly 1.5/10 nigga and he and his friends here rate him 5/10 but he rated a slayer I posted 3/10. Guys here suck at rating.
 
Top