i'm actually rapidly balding and deteriorating (pics)

LOST BLUEFIN

Incel
not even gonna try and cope or lie. i'm too ashamed to get a haircut plus my hair quality itself looks like absolute shit right now. very unhealthy looking. skin looks like shit and i'm aging fast as fuck as well. face is bloated and disgusting cuz of of the rotting lifestyle. eye area has always been fucked up 50% of the time IRL, sometimes it looks ok. maxilla is retruded. lots of asymmetry. disabled and low IQ, small penis.  body aches my shoulders are stiff and i struggle to get out of bed in the morning.  i hardly bother with taking showers now

2016 was supposed to be my last shot but it's already too late for me. life has ended before my 21st birthday. oh well at least i can look back and realize i still had a pretty decent life all things considered.

hair timeline tho.

looked ok as a kid just naturally high

long hair cover up worked good as a kid

long hair cover up still worked OK about 1 year ago as an adult

several months ago trying to pull back temples n shit

this morning

[hr]
[video=youtube]

Perpetual

Incel
Take a picture of your temples.

Doesn't really look like you're balding, tbh. Almost no men keep their juvenile hairline. Doesn't necessarily mean they have MPB.

LOST BLUEFIN

Incel
Perpetual said:

Doesn't really look like you're balding, tbh. Almost no men keep their juvenile hairline. Doesn't necessarily mean they have MPB.
this is me trying to pull back my temples to show the recession. FWIW i've never had actual temple points or whatever. i've always had a feminine hairline

[hr]
Starcrazy said:
nice eyes and zygomatic arches
what's a zygomatic arch?

is that what this is?

[hr]
also i have asyemmtrical eyes and external hooding plus bad lower eyelid support so my eye area is shit

Perpetual

Incel
LOST BLUEFIN said:
Perpetual said:

this is me trying to pull back my temples to show the recession. FWIW i've never had actual temple points or whatever. i've always had a feminine hairline

To me, it doesn't look like you're losing any hair just yet. But you don't have the type of hairline that is completely immune to balding (e.g. Zayn Malik) so just keep an eye on it. Take pictures every 3 months and compare them.

If it becomes evident you are losing hair, start using finasteride.

Starcrazy

Chad
LOST BLUEFIN said:
Perpetual said:

[hr]
Starcrazy said:
nice eyes and zygomatic arches
what's a zygomatic arch?

is that what this is?

[hr]
also i have asyemmtrical eyes and external hooding plus bad lower eyelid support so my eye area is shit

Don't make me fucking mad, you're good looking, your lower third is good too.

Yup, those wide points on your cheekbones are zygomatic arches.

and you're not norwooding - your hairline recedes horizontally, so it's probably maturing hairline

vertically recession - in most cases mpb

LOST BLUEFIN

Incel
^ are you guys being sarcastic or actually srs? u really think it's just a high hairline?

LOST BLUEFIN

Incel
Starcrazy said:
LOST BLUEFIN said:

[hr]

what's a zygomatic arch?

is that what this is?

[hr]

and you're not norwooding - your hairline recedes horizontally, so it's probably maturing hairline

isn't maturing hairline the same thing as norwooding or does a maturing hairline eventually stop?

also aren't zygomatic arches an ethnic feature?

Starcrazy

Chad
LOST BLUEFIN said:
Starcrazy said:

isn't maturing hairline the same thing as norwooding or does a maturing hairline eventually stop?

Zygomatic arches are great masculine feature. Try drinking castor oil from time to time, this may improve your hair quality. And keep an eye on your hairline, but I don't think you're norwooding.

LOST BLUEFIN

Incel
Starcrazy said:
LOST BLUEFIN said:

Zygomatic arches are great masculine feature. Try drinking castor oil from time to time, this may improve your hair quality. And keep an eye on your hairline, but I don't think you're norwooding.
what do u rate me?

LOST BLUEFIN

Incel
V.A. said:
oh fuck, why did u come back? 

u aren't even norwooding. u simply have a shit hairline.
i lose hairs when i shower motherfucker. and yes i have a shit hairline but i am balding as well. hair isn't as dense as it used to be either

Lel

Gigachad
yes your hairline is receding, get on Fin or Dut 

but saying that it's over with that eye area /mid face makes me really want to end it for you