Im actually 5ft7.5

alien

Chad
Rotters
You already let us know that before Rudy :giggle: 
The Real Red-Pill: If you were a good looking non-autistic 5'7.5" white guy, you'd be balls deep in some Sikh Jatt slut right now.

White cock is the great equalizer. Otherwise you need to be a 6' tall cool badboy low-inhibition brown guy to get with a brown princess

And if you lower your standards, you can fuck less attractive FOB brown girls if you're a 5'6" autistic white dude relatively easily.

Reflex

Lookism God
alien said:
You already let us know that before Rudy :giggle: 
The Real Red-Pill: If you were a good looking non-autistic 5'7.5" white guy, you'd be balls deep in some Sikh Jatt slut right now.

White cock is the great equalizer. Otherwise you need to be a 6' tall cool badboy low-inhibition brown guy to get with a brown princess

And if you lower your standards, you can fuck less attractive FOB brown girls if you're a 5'6" autistic white dude relatively easily.
Is that actually rudyrude?

futurehuman

Normie
If you are past puberty. Its time get mommy and daddy to save up. You are going to need multiple Limb Lengthening surgeries. 2 inches is safe, but past this it gets dangerous. You can safely be 5'9".5, but that is still manlet tier. Rip brah

Joncoping

Normie
futurehuman said:
If you are past puberty. Its time get mommy and daddy to save up. You are going to need multiple Limb Lengthening surgeries. 2 inches is safe, but past this it gets dangerous. You can safely be 5'9".5, but that is still manlet tier. Rip brah
An LL can give you 3 inches, which is how much IncelExecutioner got. That would bring OP to 5'10.5". Lifts would bring him to 6ft after that.

lono

Banned
Just LOL @ this manlet.

I've got a solid half inch on OP can you imagine me and him in the same room. God what a cuck

futurehuman said:
No, you're wrong. 2 inches per bone is safe. So 2 inches on femurs and 2 inches on tibias will take him to 5'11.5". Then 2 inch shoe lifts to walk around at 6'1". 

Piece of cake.

Boss

Slayer
Im 5'8.5 barefoot I cant imagine losing a precious inch, godspeed op.

futurehuman

Normie
The Big Dipper said:
futurehuman said:
No, you're wrong. 2 inches per bone is safe. So 2 inches on femurs and 2 inches on tibias will take him to 5'11.5". Then 2 inch shoe lifts to walk around at 6'1". 

Piece of cake.
If you are telling the truth this is my reaction.

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
I'm actually a 5'8" ugly little twink. I'm still a virgin at 42 years old.