I'm about to become a millionaire

This guy can afford to waste money on lottery tickets, buy the most expensive natural supplements from Whole Foods and purchase $1,500 designer clothes off Korean fashion websites (which won't look good on anyone sub-8 anyway).

So, let me guess, all of this is hard-earned cash right? Mommy and daddy had nothing to do with it?

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Sea squill Squill said:
This guy can afford to waste money on lottery tickets, buy the most expensive natural supplements from Whole Foods and purchase $1,500 designer clothes off Korean fashion websites (which won't look good on anyone sub-8 anyway).

So, let me guess, all of this is hard-earned cash right? Mommy and daddy had nothing to do with it?
mine didnt

but my grandpa did

he had over 10,000 people working for his company in Taiwan at once i believe. over 10% of the city was actually employed by him at one time decades ago

he was the first Taiwanese manufacturer of television antennas, and transitioned into making christmas lights to be exported to america

if any of you have old christmas lights from 50 years ago stuffed in the attic, theres a decent chance they mightve been made from his factory

MasterFaggot said:
GL bro

please post results
I do it slow, one spot at a time.  :blush: :blush:

Sea squill Squill said:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

CHILDLIKE DREAMER said:
MasterFaggot said:
GL bro

please post results
That reminds me of me 5 years ago. Eventually you'll become disillusioned and just scratch where the bar code is and scan it right away to see if you won. 

MasterFaggot said:
Sea squill Squill said:

mine didnt

but my grandpa did

he had over 10,000 people working for his company in Taiwan at once i believe. over 10% of the city was actually employed by him at one time decades ago

he was the first Taiwanese manufacturer of television antennas, and transitioned into making christmas lights to be exported to america

if any of you have old christmas lights from 50 years ago stuffed in the attic, theres a decent chance they mightve been made from his factory
[size=medium][size=small]He's who Ayn Rand was talking about in Atlas Shrugged. [/size]I have very old Christmas lights lying around in my country house. I'll look for his name? j/k don't post it here, ddoxing is a thing now.[/size]

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Sea squill Squill said:
CHILDLIKE DREAMER said:
That reminds me of me 5 years ago. Eventually you'll become disillusioned and just scratch where the bar code is and scan it right away to see if you won. 

MasterFaggot said:
mine didnt

but my grandpa did

[size=medium][size=small]He's who Ayn Rand was talking about in Atlas Shrugged. [/size]I have very old Christmas lights lying around in my country house. I'll look for his name? j/k don't post it here, ddoxing is a thing now.[/size]
i dont know his business's name or company's name but i will ask

just at least look and see if there are chinese letters at least

LostTuna

Gigachad
how much will that 10mil be after taxes? will you still have enough to buy me a nice boat and ukranian wife?

LostTuna

Gigachad
CHILDLIKE DREAMER said:
I sleep with her on the first night. You okay with that?
actually i'm not sure, no offense. i would be okay with her giving u a footjob or something but idk about u fucking her.

i guess i shouldn't complain and bite the hand that would be feeding me a type 1 tho. :shock: