Im a good looking virgin AMA

BlackPiller

Coper
Iam the living proof that looks alone dont get you laid. I wont post pics though. 

I diagnosed myself with love-shyness. I literally approached (meaning I approached them drunk on a party) roughly 10 girls in my entire life, I never asked a girl out on a date ever. I never tried online dating because I cant take pictures of myself due to bdd.
My biggest problem is simply my high inhibition. I coped hard with looksmaxxing and reading everything about women that exists on the internet. I was running female game.

Its over for me and I want to help some of you because I can 100% relate to any incel.
Take my advice: 
- don't underestimate the power of gymcelling. A top tier body will get you attention and abs are like the male version of boobs. Yes its all about the face, but a good body will help.
- the way you are approaching girls influence how important your looks will be. Tinder and club game doesnt work for sub8s. Social circle are way underrated, every non-slayer will be incel without social circle game. Being social and outgoing is one of the most important things in life, for women, for your career. 
- read every article on rationalemale.com. The author is a genius, you will completly understand how women are functioning. Its not PUA-Bullshit, in one of his articles he acknowledges the importance of looks. 
- do reguarly some things to kill you inhibition like sky diving, martial arts, approaching random women.
- if you cannot approach a random girl whenever you want, then killyourself. Just taking about inhibition here.

FireHaze

Gigachad
There is no such thing as a good looking non religious virgin past the age of 18. You're probably ugly as fuck but delusional about your looks.

And approaching random women is retarded. Kill yourself faggot.

BlackPiller

Coper
FireHaze said:
There is no such thing as a good looking non religious virgin past the age of 18. You're probably ugly as fuck but delusional about your looks.

I dint say you should approaching random women, I said you should be able to.

Okay. Explain to me how do I get laid without social circle, without going to parties and without online dating?

OnTheRun

Slayer
FireHaze said:

am i pretty yet lost his V at 20 lol. but legit, op is most likely a delusional 4-5/10.

edit- forgot @aipy wasn't that good looking at 20 and had a second puberty.

BlackPiller

Coper
alcoholicmankid said:
FireHaze said:

Legit but I would say max 19. When I was a DEFORMED recluse I could have smashed above average ethnic women. Just to reiterate I was DEFORMED and had multiple sexual advances with no regular social circle.

Deformed and regular sexual advances without social circle? Are you kidding me?

iftsj

Banned
i knew it was fake when i read the title tbh. You re average and your not a good looking guy. if you were good looking women would have fucked you by now  BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

FireHaze

Gigachad
OnTheRun said:
FireHaze said:

am i pretty yet lost his V at 20 lol. but legit, op is most likely a delusional 4-5/10.

edit- forgot @aipy wasn't that good looking at 20 and had a second puberty.
Maybe I shouldn't have said 18. 21 is probably better.