Looks_Matter

Normie
I'm 182cm (6ft) but I weight only 155lbs (after 4 months of gym and diet).
I look quite good without a shirt on and without other men around (that's because I'm ripped) but with my shirt on I look smaller than the average guy (even though he doesn't work out). 

My forearms and calves are especially bad....what can I do?

Forearm thread in my sig for the forearm pat.

As for the size in shirt you have to make delts and traps your primary goal in the gym. Same problem here.

Anakind

King of Chads
Machiavellian said:
As for the size in shirt you have to make delts and traps your primary goal in the gym. Same problem here.
It's all hormones and not some fucking workout routine. He needs this.

Anakind said:
Machiavellian said:
It's all hormones and not some fucking workout routine. He needs this.

He can juice all he wants but still have thin wrist like this bodybuilder. Plain old grip and wrist curls alone won't fill the muscles out directly below the wrist.

[img=558x362]http://i.ytimg.com/vi/S9DumLEUMLs/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]

Anakind

King of Chads
MistGeburt3000 said:
lol you make that kind of reply since 2013 dont know if its humor if you want to troll or simly asperger related
A little of both? But it's still true.

redpiller

Incel
from all of the tall guys ive seen the only ones that end up good looking are actively roidin all year long the rest look too small and lanky, its really embarrasing to all those 6'3' guys with small thin bodies in the gym it is worse than the manlets, sihglty above average is still king for good disphormism