I'm a 23 year old virign, posible austist

B

Black Piller

I'm 23 years old and I have never worked in my life. I don't have a degree because I never graduated high school. I've not had a friend since high school, and currently don't have one now. I've never passionately embraced a girl meaning I never hugged a female and most certainly never kissed one before in my life. I am obviously still a virgin, as a result I'm severely addicted to erotic literature and art, also I have taken to creating a waifu within the game of warcraft, a delicate Night Elven beauty with short cute hair and markings of a flower on her face.

I'm most likely autistic and have asperger's syndrome. I am socially inept and unable to maintain conversations. I am very short and overweight, and I am horrifically ugly due to my acne scars and simply because I'm a genetic failure. I have hearing and speech problems. I'm already balding even at this relatively young age. I have no interest in the outside world and can only find comfort within my computer.

I know that I am a sad pathetic excuse for a human being, but at least I can pretend I'm not in World of Warcraft.

Joncoping

Normie
Black Piller said:
I'm 23 years old and I have never worked in my life. I don't have a degree because I never graduated high school. I've not had a friend since high school, and currently don't have one now. I've never passionately embraced a girl meaning I never hugged a female and most certainly never kissed one before in my life. I am obviously still a virgin, as a result I'm severely addicted to erotic literature and art, also I have taken to creating a waifu within the game of warcraft, a delicate Night Elven beauty with short cute hair and markings of a flower on her face.

I'm most likely autistic and have asperger's syndrome. I am socially inept and unable to maintain conversations. I am very short and overweight, and I am horrifically ugly due to my acne scars and simply because I'm a genetic failure. I have hearing and speech problems. I'm already balding even at this relatively young age. I have no interest in the outside world and can only find comfort within my computer.

I know that I am a sad pathetic excuse for a human being, but at least I can pretend I'm not in World of Warcraft.

low t

GTFO!

These are exactly the kinds of people this forum draws in - mentally ill people instead of people who are ugly and looking to improve. Im not interested in talking to some depraved WoW nerd so im putting you on ignore