im 6'6"

Magnus

Lookism God
I don't think there has ever been a legit 8+ face on someone taller than 6'3

smellysocks

Gigachad
it's funny because there's a 6'6 guy at my gym who looks exactly like that. Shoulders narrower than mine and skull smaller than mine too, and it's not even an illusion

Brotha Techno

Banned
smellysocks said:
it's funny because there's a 6'6 guy at my gym who looks exactly like that. Shoulders narrower than mine and skull smaller than mine too, and it's not even an illusion
ur skulls average or above avg tho. But it would definitely look out of place on 6'6"

smellysocks

Gigachad
Brotha Techno said:
smellysocks said:
ur skulls average or above avg tho. But it would definitely look out of place on 6'6"
To be fair he might be like 15 though for all I know because he looks kinda young, his mandible and shoulders can still grow. Then he'll be a slayer

Brotha Techno

Banned
Magnus said:
This might be true actually, the best looking men are all <6'3" IMO. 

Joe Manganiello (who is 6'5")

comes pretty close, IMO. 

Other tall GL guys include

Mamoa (6'4)

Todd (6'4, could be 6'3 tho)

Tyler Maher

Seems like nearly all GL men peak at 6'3", legit cant think of any other guys over 6'3 with great faces. Maybe a few football or rugby players that im forgetting the names of, thats about it though.

choicebyforce

Normie
Brotha Techno said:
Magnus said:

comes pretty close, IMO. 

Mamoa (6'4)

Tyler Maher

Seems like nearly all GL men peak at 6'3", legit cant think of any other guys over 6'3 with great faces. Maybe a few football or rugby players that im forgetting the names of, thats about it though.
Definitely true, would even say 8+ faces aren't possible above 6'3, proportions and genetics start to play against facial attraction after that. I wonder if eyeball size stays the same when the orbital sockets increase in size b/c the skull needs to be bigger in proportion to a taller body, eye aesthetics might suffer due to increased socket size from an enlarged skull

Is ruderooty aka rootytooty aka buxomzygos right? He was always saying that ~6ft is ideal for facial aesthetics, the highest rated masc guys in hollywood as far as i know at ~6ft5 for example are manganiello at 7.5 and momoa at 7

Magnus

Lookism God
Pulverize said:
Magnus said:
Is he really an 8? If you took away his height and frame halo for a second and his long hair would he really be an 8?

BuxomZygos

Banned
choicebyforce said:
Brotha Techno said:

comes pretty close, IMO. 

Mamoa (6'4)

Tyler Maher

Definitely true, would even say 8+ faces aren't possible above 6'3, proportions and genetics start to play against facial attraction after that. I wonder if eyeball size stays the same when the orbital sockets increase in size b/c the skull needs to be bigger in proportion to a taller body, eye aesthetics might suffer due to increased socket size from an enlarged skull

Is ruderooty aka rootytooty aka buxomzygos right? He was always saying that ~6ft is ideal for facial aesthetics, the highest rated masc guys in hollywood as far as i know at ~6ft5 for example are manganiello at 7.5 and momoa at 7
6ft-6ft1 is ideal  :gymcel:

Brotha Rotfraud said:
im 6'6"

u jelly?

[img=350x404]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net...4.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140428152515[/img]

HEROIN, Rodger Rabbit, Sephon, Dan Conn, Vegeta