Im 270 pounds but can see slight abdominal definition

Im not lean by any means but when i stand straight up i can see abdominal definition and im slightly over 270 pounds.

Im 6 foot. 24 years old. Black ethnicity. I am currently working out weekly and i am on a keto diet so im not dirty eating.

I havent checked my body fat percentage but i imagine its in the teen percentage to see some abdominal definition .

Invisible

King of Chads
270 lbs WTF in your pic u look like a TWINK CHAD. FUARK. ur the type of guy that white girls who wouldn't date kneegross would LOVE TO DEATH.

incelfrauder btw

mirin hard

RottingBrah

Incel
Mirin if true but it probably has to do with good lighting + pumping your Abs with sit ups before the photo

Sociopath1983

Normie
I'm 190lbs at 6'1 but still a tubby piece of shit. At 270lbs you must be 40% bf

Sociopath1983 said:
I'm 190lbs at 6'1 but still a tubby piece of shit. At 270lbs you must be 40% bf

im not. I have checked my body fat percentage once where i was around 250 and it was 20% body fat. No way i have went up 20% body fat with just 30 pounds of weight gain.

lookz

Chad
so ur saying that ur 200lbs lean mass 

yet steve cook is 205lbs on stage (WITH bodyfat) and frank zane 195lbs

:cage:

Invisible said:
270 lbs WTF in your pic u look like a TWINK CHAD. FUARK. ur the type of guy that white girls who wouldn't date kneegross would LOVE TO DEATH.

incelfrauder btw

mirin hard

Funny thing is i have been told  that before by a white girl back in college. She literally said i usually dont like black guys but you are an exception. It just proves if a girl thinks you are good looking enough it can help to some extent overcome your race. Women say one thing and do another if a guy is good looking enough for them. But now in the current environment ii am now at there is only black women around and now im older. I miss college so damn much. I was getting steady white pussy then and now im a typical workceler. Yae work is ok cause everyone talks and goofs off with me and i have flirted with and dated coworker there but its just not the same as highschool and college.

I never really claimed incel much but my environment isnt helping me and i turn down advances from ugly black women cause thats what im surrounded by so i guess im volcel. Which mostly everyone here is volcel.

lookz said:
so ur saying that ur 200lbs lean mass 

yet steve cook is 205lbs on stage (WITH bodyfat) and frank zane 195lbs

:cage:
I imagine a lot is probably water weight i have but im eating cleaner and i used to be 290 a month in a half ago.

Invisible

King of Chads
Genetic Shit said:
Invisible said:

incelfrauder btw

mirin hard

Funny thing is i have been told  that before by a white girl back in college. She literally said i usually dont like black guys but you are an exception. It just proves if a girl thinks you are good looking enough it can help to some extent overcome your race. 

BE ON YOUR MERRY WAY, BRO. YOU ASCENDED. IT'S A WRAP. PLEASE GO. YOU DON'T BELONG HERE. U ARE NOT ONE OF US.

:bye:

SEND A POSTCARD, BOYO

Invisible said:
Genetic Shit said:
Funny thing is i have been told  that before by a white girl back in college. She literally said i usually dont like black guys but you are an exception. It just proves if a girl thinks you are good looking enough it can help to some extent overcome your race. 

BE ON YOUR MERRY WAY, BRO. YOU ASCENDED. IT'S A WRAP. PLEASE GO. YOU DON'T BELONG HERE. U ARE NOT ONE OF US.

:bye:

SEND A POSTCARD, BOYO

nah im too red pilled now. I am depressed. I cant turn back. If i was still bluepill then i would gladly leave but i cant.

Whis

Coper
Genetic Shit said:
Im not lean by any means but when i stand straight up i can see abdominal definition and im slightly over 270 pounds.

Im 6 foot. 24 years old. Black ethnicity. I am currently working out weekly and i am on a keto diet so im not dirty eating.

I havent checked my body fat percentage but i imagine its in the teen percentage to see some abdominal definition .

Jesus christ man you're that heavy and still were able to get a girlfriend? That's absolutely mind boggling need to get myself a one way ticket to the USA women there seem to be much easier.

Invisible

King of Chads
Whis said:
Genetic Shit said:

Jesus christ man you're that heavy and still were able to get a girlfriend? That's absolutely mind boggling need to get myself a one way ticket to the USA women there seem to be much easier.

EUROPEAN WOMEN ARE DOGSHIT BRO

AMERICAN WOMEN LOVE INCELS

INCEL AMERICANS = VOCEL BASEMENT DWELLERS

@"Severe Aspie"  @"EnglishFOB" @"LMSghost"

Whis said:
Genetic Shit said:

its not that easy. My face is slimish. I dont have a double chin or anything. I have decent facial genetics so ill probably never have a double chin until i get really fat and old like over 300 pounds. Some people just genetcially carry fat better on there body so they can be fatter and still do ok in dating cause of their frame. You cant be 270 pounds with a shitty frame and expect to do well in the usa. You better have good facial fat genetics and a decent frame to carry all the weight of 270 pounds. I used to play foot ball also so muscle mass helps.

Whis

Coper
Invisible said:
Whis said:

EUROPEAN WOMEN ARE DOGSHIT BRO

AMERICAN WOMEN LOVE INCELS

INCEL AMERICANS = VOCEL BASEMENT DWELLERS

@"Severe Aspie"  @"EnglishFOB" @"LMSghost"

I completely agree European women are worst they have such high expectations, but nothing to offer. 

Severe Aspie is in paradise now enjoying himself mingling with all those prime women in the US with that German accent of his which those women must be fawning over. Foreign accent = Slayer in the USA.

Genetic Shit said:
Whis said:

its not that easy. My face is slimish. I dont have a double chin or anything. I have decent facial genetics so ill probably never have a double chin until i get really fat and old like over 300 pounds. Some people just genetcially carry fat better on there body so they can be fatter and still do ok in dating cause of their frame. You cant be 270 pounds with a shitty frame and expect to do well in the usa. You better have good facial fat genetics and a decent frame to carry all the weight of 270 pounds. I used to play foot ball also so muscle mass helps.

Well count yourself lucky some people have to lose excessive body fat to maximise facial aesthetics. It seems to me that you're naturally robust unlike myself. I have a shitty frame with extreme high metalbolism.