faggot

Slayer
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
3,463
Reputation
0
:rage: :rage: :rage: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: 

FUCK MY LIFE

agepill is the most depressing shit ever
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,609
Reputation
3
fuking legit

there's nothing worse than being oldcel. it's worse than inceldom itself
 

Cloud

Gigachad
Joined
Sep 20, 2015
Messages
6,660
Reputation
0
assburger said:
fuking legit

there's nothing worse than being oldcel. it's worse than inceldom itself
Well, atleast you look young
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,609
Reputation
3
Cloud said:
assburger said:
fuking legit

there's nothing worse than being oldcel. it's worse than inceldom itself
Well, atleast you look young
but so what really.. i cant get into the young social grps even if i managed to fake nt, don't have access to prime jbs, and am jaded as fuk already.
nothing beats the excitement and hope of being young.
i am hopeless and find nothing enjoyable or interesting anymore and suffering already from a crippling health condition.. life is just a process of fuking deterioration and rot
 

D.R.

Banned
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
1,254
Reputation
0
Legit, feel constantly tired, bloated, weak, etc, I'm 19 though. It's over.
 

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,848
Reputation
1
lol.

>22
>oldcel

Does not compute. When you're actually an oldcel, you'll look back and regret not making the most of your "prime."

Oh well.
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,609
Reputation
3
ItWontBeMe said:
lol.

>22
>oldcel

Does not compute. When you're actually an oldcel, you'll look back and regret not making the most of your "prime."

Oh well.
cope.
 

DOMorDEATH7

Incel
Joined
Jan 11, 2016
Messages
137
Reputation
0
Because you're a loser who hasn't achieved shit in life. You are letting time fly by, like a braindead zombie.
 
Joined
Jul 23, 2015
Messages
1,558
Reputation
3
When does being an oldcel start, 25? I know guys this age that are already heavily balding. Wtf @ having to be a disregarded oldcel for the next 50 years.
 

Legalizer

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2016
Messages
1,099
Reputation
0
Legit. Then you start nostalgia back to childhood and missed your friends and shit, slowly they start drifting away and you are left lonely in this World. 




I need friends.
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,609
Reputation
3
Legalizer said:
Legit. Then you start nostalgia back to childhood and missed your friends and shit, slowly they start drifting away and you are left lonely in this World. 




I need friends.
death is our only friend
 

twisty

Banned
Joined
Dec 17, 2015
Messages
2,564
Reputation
1
It depends on your aging genetics...
For most men its over after 30 really, for some after 40 and for some after 50...
Age pill is irrelevant till u good looking...finasteride forever
 

Santeria

Normie
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
1,257
Reputation
0
:clap: 

holy shit thats old.

just a few years away from arthritis, dialysis and inevitably death
 
// Infolinks