I'll post posts that made me laugh (this is simply for archiving).

benchpress120kg

svrbi me shupak
They need to be sincere enough for me to schadenfreude.

benchpress120kg

svrbi me shupak
Assymetryisdeath said:
seeing patterns requires there to actually be, you know, a pattern. changing the operands randomly in an order only beknownst to the author in an otherwise linear sequence isn't a pattern. it's just "make up your own pattern that fits this weird sequence and wait for the author to tell you yours is somehow wrong even though it fits." my "read the author's mind" retort was literally quoting a response you gave to someone who answered these threads once.

i mean someone could've just as easily said it's n = (n-1) + (n-1), (n-1) / (n -1), (n-1) x (n-1), (n-1) - (n-1)... fuck it you can throw in some (n-1)^(n-1)s while you're at it

you're supposed to be able to work out a mathematical formula for term n. just "lol switch the operand for no reason" is just nonsense you wouldn't find in any actual IQ test. they also give multiple choice answers. any other way and it's just a mind-reading exercise because there are countless possible answers.

benchpress120kg

svrbi me shupak
Lonneke

ar1

Retard
Birds
ill bookmark it and frequently refresh to see ifni made the list

observer

HQNP
what he wrote would be great if the sequence wasnt of retard tier complexity :giggle:

Lonneke

Coper
Oldcels
Ugly alain pic sent to barret asking if he can model